“onion ring paradise”

P T's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Oak Grove
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has the best onion rings around. Don't order a whole order unless your ordering for two. The prices are a little high but you have to pay for quality. P. T.' s definitely serves quality food. I love it, I'll go there just for onion rings. half a order.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Easy to find, this restaurant has the best and biggest tenderloins I have ever tasted. Same goes for the onion rings. Excellent fried green tomatoes in season. Friendly service and clean. Portions are huge. All fried foods except for the salads.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This little place really serves up great food in huge portions at a very reasonable price. We love, love, love the food here. The servers are awesome and friendly. The food is off the charts!!! We have never see a larger portion or a tastier version of onion rings than right here. They are out of this world!!! Stacked so high and so wide, they almost make one ashamed to order the large portion. (I said almost...:). These onion rings are about 2" thick and up to 5" round. You get 7 of them in a 1/2 order and 12 in a full order. Then they have the grilled tenderloin sandwiches which even the small one is at least 8-9 inches long, enough to share. But if you are really hungry they offer two sizes larger than that. They have some of the best green fried tomatoes ever!!! The homemade desserts are really good too. they have a large variety of salads and many different sandwiches and burgers. They also have a dinner menu but we have never ventured to get pass the awesome lunch menu... This place is a must see and try to appreciate!!!

1  Thank Sheri H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We always know we will get good home cookin' at Pt's. The food is always delicious and plenty of it. The servings are ample for us.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

called to place a phone order. the woman answered and twice put me on hold. Each time I had given her my order. the third time she came back- no apologies- and said "wadda ya want". I repeated the order and she said "15 minutes".

I asked for three extra shrimps as their shrinp are small. She said "no"

When i arrived to pick up the 10 pc shrimp dinner I said " hi how are you" to the lady at the drive thru- she didnt even look at me or answer me- but did take my debit card for the charge.

The cole slaw was warm- the tiny shrimp were cold and the baked potato was microwaved and not baked. The shrimp were greasy.

When I made a remark of their facebook page i got no apologies- but my post was deleted and any future posts are blocked.

This is a perfect place for the TV show Restaurant Impossible- rude employee's and owner, cheap help and crappy over priced food. What's sad is it used to be a great place to eat- not anymore.

1  Thank gregg m