“Once a week”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We eat this pizza almost as often as we take our vitamins, it's just that good. Never eat in, always take it to go and it just delicious. Love the garlic in the wing sauce too. Our order is always right and since we never acquired a taste for that St Louis style pie, I thank my lucky stars we live 5 min from A Better Pizza.

There are newer reviews for A Better Pizza

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I cannot comment on the location itself as we ordered delivery, but the pizza was just low quality. The delivery took nearly an hour on a day of the week where I have to assume that they are not that busy. Additionally, it arrived greasy, with crust that did not appear cooked to finish. We have had Chicago style pizza and it enjoy it very much, but this place is not it. Tri-City Pizza in St. Charles was more on spot with the style than this place has ever been.

Some people I know just love this place and I realize I probably had a bad experience, but for the price I'll stick with Pantera or Imo's.

5  Thank ChrisS817
Reviewed May 2, 2013

You can't beat the pizza at this restaurant! Probably some of the best pizza that I have every had. The owner is always on site. The only reason that I did not give it a 5 was because seating is very limited. I have been there on several really cold days and when the door is opened, you can reallly feel it.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Being Chicago natives, we know our pizza. This is some of the best Chicago style outside of Chicago (or my own oven).

Like another reviewer mentioned, there has never been a time where our order wasn't messed up a bit or the pizza took longer (often up to 30 minutes longer) than we were told. Often we get the question, "Oh, you ordered mozzarella sticks?" when we go pick up our order. Then we have to wait for those. Keeping all that in mind, we still go there for pizza when I don't have time to make it myself because the pizza is just that good. Btw, the wings are passable and appetizers are standard fare (we just happen to have one non-pizza eater in the house so we get cheese sticks for her).

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The deep dish Chicago style pizza is just that: AMAZING! The thick crust is AWESOME! This pizza is JUST LIKE the pizza at Giordano's or Tony's East in Chicago.....sauce on the top besides flavor.
The service......oh dear! We've YET went to this place where they didn't mess up our order. It's almost funny! We continue to believe there are hidden cameras somewhere and are waiting for the "Candid Camera" people to pop out of somewhere. The young gal taking orders at the cash register was arguing with a customer saying "HE DID TOO ORDER this" or another favorite line was "Oh...you ordered an appetizer? Do you want it now? (after they received their pizza one hour later)"......and yet another "You have that tables pizza. Do you want to share? Otherwise we can make them another one." WHAT THE HELL?

Since those two times, we have called AHEAD OF TIME, and then go there to pick it up and eat it. That time, they came to our table and asked what kind of pizza we ordered while we each had just put a piece on our plate. They thought they gave us the wrong pizza again. Too funny! As you can imagine, other customers (first time Groupon customers) were in shock. Lol!

BEST PIZZA WE'VE HAD SINCE CHICAGO!!!!

Go there with a bagful of patience and laugh it off; it's worth it!!!

2  Thank tdeasley