“excellent!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #116 of 192 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My meal is under $10 including a drink. The burritos are huge, and amazing! If this counts as mexican food, it is my favorite mexican place to eat!

There are newer reviews for Qdoba Mexican Grill

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Qdoba in general is delicious. The food is fresh and the portions are generous. The one in O'Fallon is always clean & the staff is pleasant. If you sign-up for their customer loyalty card, you earn rewards (free meals) quickly. I recommend their chicken quesadillas, Queso chicken burritos, and the three cheese chicken nachos. My husband likes the steak and their pork on these same items. The pico de gallo is fantastic and they use a rather tasty salt & lime mix (not too strong) on their chips. I really like their Craft 2 Menu too, because I can get two of my favorites in a reasonable portion (for a good price) YUM!

Reviewed May 17, 2010

This is an above average fast food Mexican establishment. The menu is limited;
the food is fresh and you have several options. Good for take-out or a quick lunch. Really far above Taco Bell - hard to rate with the choices available but I do recommend. Try and see if it suits you.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!