“Certified Gluten Free”

Add it.
Mario's Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We had great service and dined on gf pizza and gf cheesecake. They also have gf pasta and chicken parmigano. The whole main kitchen is gluten free. They use a smaller separate kitchen to make their regular pizza dough. Very safe for Celiac's to dine. The owner has Celiac.

1  Thank bkadams88
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stopped in at the location on Hwy K that had been open for only about 9 wks. The pizza can be sever by the slice, however we opted for a medium (I think 16in' ) 1/2 Veggie, and 1/2 Sausage and Mushroom.
While waiting we were served breadsticks with a good marinara dipping sauce, The breadsticks had a bit of a crisp exterior and a chewy interior, and went down quick.

The underside crust was amazingly crispy, but not burnt and was one of the best what I would call a New York style pizza without the greasy mess. The had tossed style pizza was one of the best I have had in a long time. The toppings were fresh, and the cheese was perfect for those who don't like the St Louis Provel Mix.

My wife bought the gluten free pizza from Dierberg's Grocery and said it was by far the very best buttery gluten free crust around (and she has tried several). The proprietor of the restaurant has Celiac's and runs two separate kitchens to assure no cross contamination of wheat. Awesome place just for that reason!
I will definitely be returning.

2  Thank rubedugans