We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The first night was ok a little loud but we kepted the TV's on all night to drowned the noise out. The 2nd night lets just say sleep was hard to come by, there were a few softball teams in the hotel and the hotel had no control over it. We went to the front desk 3 times to ask the over night person to do something and still nothing weas done. We slept maybe 4 hours. The 3rd and final night was out of control...again the teams on the 1st floor were so loud and nothing was done. We finally fell asleep around 1:30am only to be woken up around 3:30am by an alarm going off in our room!!! We thought it was a watch alarm or something...so we searched our room for something but neveer found it. So I called the front desk who asked me if it sounded like it was coming from the closet...I said yes and she said she would try to fix the problem from the hallway and if she could'nt she would need to come into the room???? About 15 mins later the alarm went off.So we fell back asleep and at 8am....the alarm starts going off again. I went to the front desk and complained yet again and the staff member went in the hallway and turned it off. I asked what it was and she said it means the filter needs to be changed!! So when the filter needs to be changed the customer is notified??? My family and I who are priority club members have always preferred to stay at Holiday Inn's....not after these last 3 days. This hotel does not care about the customer itself...only about the groups they stay here at the hotel.
A plus at this hotel is that the King Suite are a good size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new O'Fallon, Missouri hotel offers comfort and convenience. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in O'Fallon, MO is located just west of St. Louis. Our hotel is convenient to Interstate 40 and I-64 and is near several local attractions and businesses, making it the perfect hotel for travelers looking for lodging in O'Fallon. Conveniently located near major companies such as Citi Corporation, General Motors, Mastercard, APC Nordyne, the Missouri Research Park and Progress West Hospital, our O'Fallon, MO hotel is ideal for area business travelers. You can take advantage of our meeting room and 24-hour business center, enjoy the convenience of a free local shuttle and stay connected with free high-speed Internet access. Leisure travelers in O'Fallon will enjoy staying at our hotel as they explore everything the St. Louis area has to offer. We are just minutes from historic St. Charles, Six Flags Over Mid-America and the Augusta vineyards. The St. Louis Arch, Anheuser-Busch, Laclede's Landing and the stadiums of the Cardinals and the Rams are just a short drive into St. Louis from our hotel in O'Fallon. During your stay at our pet friendly O'Fallon, Missouri hotel be sure to take advantage of our choice amenities, including a heated, indoor pool and whirlpool, a fitness center and the free Express Start hot breakfast bar featuring our signature cinnamon rolls. Check out our great O'Fallon hotel deals and book your stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Louis West-o`Fallon
- Country Inn O'fallon
- Holiday Inn o Fallon
- O'fallon Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon MO