“Fantastic Pot Roast Sandwich”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was my first time to a Bob Evans. It was very clean! Waitress was great and didnt have to ask for drinks at all. 3 of us at about 9 pm. I had the pot roast sandwich with fries and cole slaw. Loved it all. Great flavor. I would definitely order it again. Pot roast sandwich was chopped roast with a slivers of carrots and gravy on toasted sourdough bread. Fries were crisp and cole slaw had a great flavor. (not vinegar based). Another person had the regular pot roast. They said it was really good. The other person had some type of turkey sandwich with bacon on it. They liked it also. Meal was about $9.00 without a drink. I would definitely go there again.