“Good BBQ but expensive”
Review of Bandana's Bar-b-q

Bandana's Bar-b-q
Ranked #71 of 192 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We dined at Bandana's BBQ tonite and although the food was great, it was expensive. I could have easily gotten more bang for the buck anywhere on Highway K. Just so I am clear....great food, great staff, nice dining room, etc. ...just too expensive for us.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great food, good sized portions, very friendly service. Nice atmosphere, a mid-western bbq joint with cute decorations. The pulled pork was excellent and loved their selections of BBQ sauces. YUM! Would most definitely return when in the area next. Able to fill our 2 hungry teen boys.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Bandanna's has very good, basic midwestern BBQ. I've had the ribs and they were just slightly on the dry side, but the pulled pork on top of the salad entree was excellent. The half-salad is plenty large enough for the average appetite, and I've never even ordered the full sized BBQ entree salad.
The wait staff is friendly, and I especially enjoy the selection of 5-6 BBQ sauces they have at each table, so there is at least one sauce that will appeal to anyone's taste buds.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We've been a fan of Bandana's since 1982 when you could actually smell the smoke (before clean air acts were passed). Eat in or Take out - it's always good and fast. We love the ribs, chicken, turkey, and beans.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Not my favorite place to go for ribs. They always seem pretty lean on the meat, and not really treated with "love" like Lil' Mickeys or Pappy's.

I stick with the BBQ salad with the pulled pork. Get the dressing on the side, as they do add a ton of it. The pork has a nice flavor and is pretty tender.

I go every few weeks.

Been to Bandana's Bar-b-q? Share your experiences!