“Amazing Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

There pizza is absolutely amazing!! I've been eating there for twenty years!! The taco pizza is like no other! I highly recommend.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I always go here for there pizza and pasta!! Great Service..Great Food!! Should totally try this place out!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We've eaten at Stef's several times as we live close by, but I have to say it's not really worth the hype. During the past year we've called to place take-out orders and you can't even get through because the lines are busy. Any more we don't bother calling back more than once or twice. It's ridiculously busy all the time, but I'd say the pizza is pretty average, and most of the time the cheese is way too brown. It's good StL style pizza, but they need to add some phone lines and perhaps a better pickup/delivery system. It's nuts.

1  Thank michdj
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I called in a carry out order last night, and requested pickup for about an hour after my call as I would be at work for a little while longer. Got there right on time to pick up, was told that my appetizer wasn't quite ready yet and I should have a seat and I would be called in a minute. Place was pretty packed so I understood. 30 minutes later I am still sitting there. I approach the counter and ask what's going on. The cashier goes over to the table where there are a bunch of orders sitting and brings my order. Apparently it had been sitting there for a while without me being called. I was assured everything was still hot, but requested they remake my salad as they had it packaged with all the hot food and it was warm to the touch. I was offered a two liter bottle of soda for my troubles. 99 cents, no thanks. Pizza was of course room temperature when I opened it at home, as were the appetizers.

Popped the pizza in the oven for a little bit and it turned out ok. Won't be back though - just moved out here and very bad first impression. Plenty of other pizza joints around with better customer service.

2  Thank crackedpulse
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I live in Oregon and when I visit my brother in O'Fallon, I always want to go to Stefanina's for their toasted ravioli. All their food is good but I especially love the toasted ravioli because it is made just right and sauce is delicious. I wish they had a restaurant in Oregon.