$163
HIExpress.com
$93
$70
$125
Sleep Inn & Suites(O'Fallon)(Great Value!)
$71
$76
$70
$60
$120
All reviewshorse shownice hotelbusiness travelrecommend this hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice roomcookiesst louislobbyhgiweddinghighwaymattressmohallwaymissouri
Reviewed October 10, 2010

This was our first time staying at this hotel, we have stayed at quite a few Hiltons I would rate this one at the top, they had fresh warm cookies at the desk as you were checking in, coffee also in the lobby a nice touch after a long drive from Florida. We were told this hotel is only a few years old it is clean, nice atmosphere, you could use the business center no problem, hot tub, very enjoyable visit we would stay there again definately. Good location near food and stores. they also have a resteraunt food was good there as well a little pricey but good. One negative was the hot tub had a lot of chlorine while sitting in it our eyes were actually burning.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

The service from the front desk to housekeeping was right on the mark.The rooms were always clean and the beds made when we got back from our tournament.The area around the hotel as absolutely beautiful and the women at the front desk was very nice about telling us where to go for dinner.The thing I like the best was the beds with adjustable mattress to fit the comfort of your sleep.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in O'Fallon for three nights a couple of weeks ago. The evening desk staff is the friendliest!!! They are warm and welcoming and greeted me each evening as I returned from late night meetings. My room was extremely clean and the housekeeping staff was very friendly as well. I must admit that I had some of my best nights of sleep at this property that I've had at a hotel in a long time. The bed was incredibly comfortable!! There are several restaurants just up the highway one exit and the property is just off of the highway so it's very convenient. I would recommend this hotel for leisure travel as well as business.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Personnal were very pleasing and always greeted you. Room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfest bar feature cold/hot choices with cook to order eggs. The staff there insured your coffee cup was full. We stayed here several times and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2010

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to future guests who are staying in the St. Louis/O'Fallon/Wright City area. The hotel was quiet and clean, and the staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business