“Hilton Garden - Lake St. Louis - Best”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Myersville, Maryland
“Hilton Garden - Lake St. Louis - Best”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was one of the best hotels (other than resorts) that I've stayed at. The staff was great, everything was A#1. I just can't say enough about my stay. It was wonderful. I was there during the snowstorm, and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the guests were taken care of. No doubt, not just the BEST in Lake St. Louis, but simply the best.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ZeeZeeWon1
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about the staff and hotel. The snowstorm was a crazy 48 hours for us but glad we were able to be take care of during that time. Being called the best will definitely be shared with our staff here!

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great hotel. The rooms are nice and clean, however they only have a paid breakfast. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is nearly identical in every respect but offers a free breakfast. The two hotels are very comparable but the Hilton is more expensive. I'd stay in either place.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good. 3rd floor is quieter than other floors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Our breakfast is different than that of other hotels with the made to order breakfast. Anything you would like made for you we can get you squared away for the $9.95 price. We also have great rates too that include breakfast for sometimes $1 more than the best available rate. I do hope you give us another chance in the future to take advantages of these rates.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

One of the housekeeping staff went above & beyond bringing in towels after we 'missed' having our room cleaned, and, cleaned the bathroom! We added an extra night after reservations were already made on-line, called the front desk and was treated professionally.

• Stayed February 2013
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am really happy to hear that our housekeeping staff was able to take care of your room, and so glad that you decided to stay an extra night. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Thanks again!
Orangeville, Illinois
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Over the weekend, the snow storm in this area was HORRIBLE! The staff in the restaurant were so patient with a sudden rush of people wanting food and drinks. One of the waitresses even came back in from her breakfast shift to work again at night to help out with the overload. Everything else at this hotel was just as good this time as last time. I'm certainly going to stay here again next time I'm in the area for work, they're just great. I had a heater break in my room and in 15 minutes, I had a new room and got moved.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your experience here during the storm! We all really appreciated Donna coming in to help with all the hungry, snowed in guests. Thank you for understanding how busy we were, and for letting us know about the heater. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hallsville
Reviewed February 4, 2013

After leaving Monster Jam in downtown St. Louis we drove into a snowstorm that wasn't supposed to happen (weather people were way off!) and after struggling to get back to I-70 at 25-35 miles per hour on unplowed highway 64/40 we finally bailed and sought refugee at this hotel at 11:30 pm at night. The night staff who greeted me as I slogged inside were awesome! My stress of driving in the blizzard melted away. We got an awesome rate, friendly faces to greet us, and the room was nice. Updated, comfortable, hot shower, not complaints at all. One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable also. The next morning we woke to find the best breakfast selection I had seen in some time. Hot food, cereal, fruit, the whole gamut of breakfast items. Very impressed. I recommend this hotel hands down. Don't even hesitate, you won't be disappointed. Friendly staff, nice rooms, awesome breakfast....just what we needed for refuge from the blizzard.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! I am so happy that we were able to provide a comfortable place to stay during that freak snow storm. We hope you get the chance to visit during better weather - we look forward to seeing you next time!

Thanks again!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Room was fine once I got one that did not reek of smoke. Seriously, you can't give a non smoker a smoking room and expect them not to notice it.

No free breakfast was a little irritating. Decent enough location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am really sorry to hear that your first room smelled of smoke - we are a 100% non-smoking hotel, but unfortunately there are times when we have guests who do not seem to follow the rules. I hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in town so that you can see that what you experienced is certainly not typical for our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may help with future reservations, or to further discuss this one.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Stephanie Bernaugh
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel is very nice and clean. It is in a really nice are. There are lots of newer stores around. It is just a short drive to about anything you want to do in the St. Louis area. We paid $85 per night and I thought that was very fair. Will probably be back in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay! I really appreciate the high score you gave us, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. This area has really grown in the past few years, and I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the new shops while you were here.

I look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Stephanie Bernaugh
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in O'Fallon
Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!