All reviews horse show nice hotel family wedding business travel fitness center bed was comfortable nice room easy access cookies st louis lobby hgi highway mattress mo hallway pet
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Room was very clean, quiet, and spacious. Breakfast was terrific and waitstaff was very pleasant. Great way to start a day. Easy to get to, yet tucked out of the way. Desk personnel were top notch.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. Being called top notch really does mean a lot and I will make sure this gets shared with our staff. I am glad we could meet and exceed your expectations of Hilton during your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was originally booked at a different hotel and when my driver picked me up from the airport he was surprised I wasn't staying at the Hilton Garden Inn so I immediately switched the booking. The staff at this hotel are great - very helpful, very polite and professional and seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs. The rooms are a good size, and very clean. Every day at around 5pm they have fresh-out-of-oven cookies - nice touch. They also have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you up to 5 miles outside of the hotel. Perfect!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad that the driver got you to switch hotels before you arrived at your original destination. The shuttle service is a huge benefit to grab a bite to eat or to take a group to a winery down the road.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Compared to like chain hotels. Very clean. High ceiling in room made it seem larger (we were on first floor). great service. Breakfast good, made to order eggs were great...still a bit pricey.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad we were able to provide you a clean and spacious room while you were in town. I apologize that you feel the breakfast was alittle overpriced. At the $9.95 price point, you can have whatever you want made for you as well as have as much of it you would like to enjoy. We also have great rate plans that include breakfast for as little as $1 more than our Best Available rate on some days.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

You know what you are going to get here, standard layout, standard amenities, all is good! Good service, new facility, breakfast chef was a little slow on a Saturday but he was buys. a good stay in a standard environment.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and staff. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize for your experience on the one morning of the chef being a little slow. I will monitor this a little more and make sure that even when we are busy, that each guest feels important when they come to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in May. There were many families with children in the hotel for a baseball tournament in the area. Children were running in the halls on our floor until about 10:00 p.m. each night. Perhaps, an employee should check the floors occasionally. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and staff. I do apologize for the kids running the hallways late at night, disturbing your stay with us. It is something we do try and work with having the kids in their room by that time and working with the parents on that as well. Again, I am sorry that affected your stay with us.