“Wonderful Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We came with our baseball team..The hotel was clean, the rooms were clean..The staff was awesome.. Joaquin Rushing helped with room requests and assisted in recommending a restaurant in the area - Alottawatta and it was great..Joaquin was there in the evening and in the morning and ALWAYS had a smile on his face. It was a great hotel to host a team,,Lots of outdoor space for the boys to run around and not get in the guests way. We will definately be back..

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to take care of you all during your team's visit. I am also appreciative for the kind comments about our staff. I will make sure that this gets passed along to our staff. We look forward to taking care of you all again in the future.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Room was very clean, quiet, and spacious. Breakfast was terrific and waitstaff was very pleasant. Great way to start a day. Easy to get to, yet tucked out of the way. Desk personnel were top notch.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. Being called top notch really does mean a lot and I will make sure this gets shared with our staff. I am glad we could meet and exceed your expectations of Hilton during your stay with us.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was originally booked at a different hotel and when my driver picked me up from the airport he was surprised I wasn't staying at the Hilton Garden Inn so I immediately switched the booking. The staff at this hotel are great - very helpful, very polite and professional and seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs. The rooms are a good size, and very clean. Every day at around 5pm they have fresh-out-of-oven cookies - nice touch. They also have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you up to 5 miles outside of the hotel. Perfect!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad that the driver got you to switch hotels before you arrived at your original destination. The shuttle service is a huge benefit to grab a bite to eat or to take a group to a winery down the road.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Compared to like chain hotels. Very clean. High ceiling in room made it seem larger (we were on first floor). great service. Breakfast good, made to order eggs were great...still a bit pricey.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad we were able to provide you a clean and spacious room while you were in town. I apologize that you feel the breakfast was alittle overpriced. At the $9.95 price point, you can have whatever you want made for you as well as have as much of it you would like to enjoy. We also have great rate plans that include breakfast for as little as $1 more than our Best Available rate on some days.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

You know what you are going to get here, standard layout, standard amenities, all is good! Good service, new facility, breakfast chef was a little slow on a Saturday but he was buys. a good stay in a standard environment.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and staff. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize for your experience on the one morning of the chef being a little slow. I will monitor this a little more and make sure that even when we are busy, that each guest feels important when they come to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in May. There were many families with children in the hotel for a baseball tournament in the area. Children were running in the halls on our floor until about 10:00 p.m. each night. Perhaps, an employee should check the floors occasionally. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and staff. I do apologize for the kids running the hallways late at night, disturbing your stay with us. It is something we do try and work with having the kids in their room by that time and working with the parents on that as well. Again, I am sorry that affected your stay with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked this hotel because the Residence Inn was booked. I have stayed at many Hilton brand hotels, but never HGI. I was disappointed when I read they accept pets. I'm not a huge fan of pet smells. The room was nice and clean but there was an overwhelming odor like an air freshener. I can only expect that my room had been inhabited by dogs previous to my stay. Other than that, it was a very nice room. I got used to the flowery scent before too long, but it was shocking upon entering the room. Front desk was very nice.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I apologize for the issue with the air freshener smell when yuo entered the room. We do allow pets at our hotel; however, after check-out, we do a major cleaning in the rooms to remove the appearance that a pet was in the room. I do apologize that was not evident upon check-in and just seemed like the smell was masked.

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in O'Fallon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!