“Great 4-night business stay”

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in O'Fallon
lulujp
“Great 4-night business stay”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was originally booked at a different hotel and when my driver picked me up from the airport he was surprised I wasn't staying at the Hilton Garden Inn so I immediately switched the booking. The staff at this hotel are great - very helpful, very polite and professional and seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs. The rooms are a good size, and very clean. Every day at around 5pm they have fresh-out-of-oven cookies - nice touch. They also have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you up to 5 miles outside of the hotel. Perfect!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad that the driver got you to switch hotels before you arrived at your original destination. The shuttle service is a huge benefit to grab a bite to eat or to take a group to a winery down the road.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Alexandria, VA
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Compared to like chain hotels. Very clean. High ceiling in room made it seem larger (we were on first floor). great service. Breakfast good, made to order eggs were great...still a bit pricey.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. I am glad we were able to provide you a clean and spacious room while you were in town. I apologize that you feel the breakfast was alittle overpriced. At the $9.95 price point, you can have whatever you want made for you as well as have as much of it you would like to enjoy. We also have great rate plans that include breakfast for as little as $1 more than our Best Available rate on some days.

Defiance, Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2012

You know what you are going to get here, standard layout, standard amenities, all is good! Good service, new facility, breakfast chef was a little slow on a Saturday but he was buys. a good stay in a standard environment.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and staff. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize for your experience on the one morning of the chef being a little slow. I will monitor this a little more and make sure that even when we are busy, that each guest feels important when they come to the restaurant.

Virginia
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in May. There were many families with children in the hotel for a baseball tournament in the area. Children were running in the halls on our floor until about 10:00 p.m. each night. Perhaps, an employee should check the floors occasionally. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and staff. I do apologize for the kids running the hallways late at night, disturbing your stay with us. It is something we do try and work with having the kids in their room by that time and working with the parents on that as well. Again, I am sorry that affected your stay with us.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked this hotel because the Residence Inn was booked. I have stayed at many Hilton brand hotels, but never HGI. I was disappointed when I read they accept pets. I'm not a huge fan of pet smells. The room was nice and clean but there was an overwhelming odor like an air freshener. I can only expect that my room had been inhabited by dogs previous to my stay. Other than that, it was a very nice room. I got used to the flowery scent before too long, but it was shocking upon entering the room. Front desk was very nice.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I apologize for the issue with the air freshener smell when yuo entered the room. We do allow pets at our hotel; however, after check-out, we do a major cleaning in the rooms to remove the appearance that a pet was in the room. I do apologize that was not evident upon check-in and just seemed like the smell was masked.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This place is great... It is a 3 star hotel with 5 star service... I am always a big fan of hotels who keep their price at the dollar amount you see when you book. Parking is included, Internet, this place exceeds expectations. Not far outside of St Louis. Also the beds are really comfortable!

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the elevators
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the comments made about our hotel and staff. It really means a lot you felt as though the service was something of a five star hotel. We want every guest to have that experience with us in O'Fallon.

Cassville, Missouri
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here May 2012 on a business trip. Hotel staff was very pleasant and the hotel and room was very clean. Loved the garden areas. Bed was comfy and hotel was nice and quiet. In a great location with everything you need close. No complaints. Will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton and HGI during your business stay with us. It means a lot that we could meet those expectations you have of Hilton.

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in O'Fallon
Staybridge Suites O'Fallon Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!