$94
$83
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$76
$60
$125
$143
$139
Sleep Inn & Suites(O'Fallon)(Great Value!)
$59
$59
$70
$60
$110
All reviewshorse shownice hotelbusiness travelrecommend this hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice roomcookiesst louislobbyhgiweddinghighwaymattressmohallwaymissouri
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located to the St Louis area. It's location affords quick access to I-70 and Highway 40 for ease of getting around to all the attractions in the St. Louis area. It is clean, with a friendly staff, and I would recommend it to any business or family travellers in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My family stayed here for a weekend wedding. We had a corner room & it was really quiet, which was great since we were traveling with our 6 month old baby. The lobby is beautiful and the breakfast was delicious (although it was free for us, I don't think I'd pay full price for it). Our room was plenty spacious and we weren't crammed at all, even with the crib set up in the room. The room was clean, and having the mini-fridge and microwave was great.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Our softball team stayed here recently for a softball tournament. The lobby was large and there was room to gather around a television and watch the Cardinals win the World Series. They charge for breakfast but we got coupons with our room. The breakfast is adequate. They make it feel like a restaurant setting and even have a server but it is buffet style and the food is similar to the free breakfast food we get at a good Hampton Inn. No better, no worse. There was a guy that would prepare your eggs if you didn't want the usual scrambled. There was a little bar area which was nice in the evening. It was clean and new and the staff was great. The exercise room was so clean and nice. The computer room is great with a copy machine anything you might need in terms of office supplies. Our only complaint is that the double beds are not good when you have two adults and two teenagers sharing a room. We had to get a king room the last two nights so we could all get a good nights sleep. It would be nice if the hotels would switch to queens instead of doubles. And the mattresses were super firm and uncomfortable on both the doubles and king. I have a sore shoulder and my daughter has a stiff neck. Hampton Inn beds are more comfortable. It's convenient off the highway and close to Chesterfield where we played.

Room Tip: Ice machines and pop machines are tucked behind the elevator so the noise from those was not a factor.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

The HGI provides an excellent value. It's quiet, the staff is really responsive, and it is convenient to MasterCard. I have spent over 36 nights here commuting from Texas to STL , will continue to stay here, and recommend that if you are doing business in the area that you give them a try also.. It's not as fancy as a regular Hilton, but for the area it's the best..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric O
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This hotel became like a second home for me, I travel back and forth frequently from Cali to O'fallon, MO and I have always stayed here. They take hospitality to a whole new level so much so that I can call it my second home. The entire staff right from the front desk, grill, housemen and the housekeepers are extremely professional, courteous and friendly. Having stayed here quite often, I've seen a wide variety of patrons that prefer this place over others in the area for occasions such as weddings, horse show / racers, golf tournament players, baseball league players and always seen families come together to have a relaxing weekend.Very Pet friendly too. Also, by far the best place for anyone who has work at MasterCard which is right next door plus they have free Wireless Internet for everyone. What sets this place apart from any other that I have stayed at is the fact that "They genuinely care" and are ready to customize things according to your needs. THey have free Van rides to locations 5 miles in radius and were always there whenever I asked for one...so much so that at times when the Van was busy on other duties, and I had to go to work, staff members offered me ride in their car even without asking because they already knew that I had to go to work. They even pick you up from work at just one phone call. Other hotels (even the biggest ones that I have stayed at...DO NOT PROVIDE such a service with such consistency).
So if you are looking for a hotel in this area, for any occasion, this is DEFINITELY the one you want to book and I am sure you will receive the same excellent service every time you do.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business