“Delicious food - the best indian food I had in the US for years” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tandoori King - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tandoori King
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Hi, you may find reviews on this restaurant here: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/28/1509719/restaurant/St-Louis/OFallon/Tandoori-King-Ofallon or here http://www.yelp.com/biz/tandoori-king-dardenne-prairie Thanks, Erick P.S. here what I intended to write Delicious food - the best indian food I had in the US for years we recently enjoyed the food at this place. The food they serve at lunch (buffet) is very very tasty and so diverse. The buffet (about $ 8 per person) also includes ice tea and, to my surprise, a delicious mango lassi. I can only recommend this restaurant. I traveled a lot to India in the last 15 years and I like indian food. What you get at the Tandoori Kind on Bryan road in O'Fallon is just the kind of food you get in India. The service is excellent. The food is just wonderful and the owners did a great job in decorating (very simple) the room. Simply a wonderful place to enjoy indian food!
Freienbach / Switzerland
“Delicious food - the best indian food I had in the US for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

we recently enjoyed a very nice and tasteful lunch at this place.

The food they serve at lunch (buffet) is very very tasty and extremely diverse for an indian buffet at lunch time.

I can only warmly recommend this restaurant. I traveled a lot to India in the last 15 years and I like indian food. What you get at the Tandoori Kind on Bryan road in O'Fallon is just the kind of food you get in India. The service is excellent. The food is just wonderful and the owners did a great job in decorating (very simple) the room. Simply a wonderful place to enjoy indian food!

Tandoori King definitely deserves to become a popular place. We will go back without a doubt.

• Visited January 2011