“Love this place!!”

Good News Brewing Company and Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #25 of 200 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Description: Good News Brewing Company is a brewery with a wood-fired pizza oven. We have a small menu with craft beer made on site and some sourdough wood-fired pizzas.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

We love to visit Good News. The owners pride themselves on quality. Their pizzas are so delicious. They always have new toppings and combinations. I love the community tables! It's nice to join other patrons to enjoy dinner and a beer.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We bought a groupon , which included 2 beers and a pizza for 2. The night we went it was actually warm outside, so we sat out on the patio. The beer we had was very good.We had Belgian white. We had a bbq chicken pizza and an order of cheese garlic bread (which is actually more like a pizza). Both were very good. However, I was surprised at the size of the pizza. It was either $10 or $11 (I don't remember) and it was just a little bit bigger than a paper plate. The next time we go, we may order a salad and a pizza. The inside area isn't very big and the only seating was at the bar or at high top tables. We like sitting outside whenever we can, so I was happy w/the patio area. They do have heaters outside and doors that close - so you can sit out there even if it's cool outside.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great food, great service and best of all, great beer! Keep up the good work Good News and keep making our neighborhood proud!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

This was a bit of a jewel in the rough. Small venue, could seat maybe 30 people inside, but the patio area looked nice. It was snowing when we went, so will have to experience the patio on another visit. I gave 4 instead of 5 because of two things: 1) They were out of a couple of beers - going into SuperBowl weekend, I would hope you'd prepare for the business ahead. 2) The pizza was good, but nothing special. I will say I liked the atmosphere until it got quite crowded in the indoor space. I am looking forward to this young brewery to do great things and will be returning to give that patio a go. Overall - I was pleased with this place. Staff was friendly. Prices were comparable.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Great service, great beer and the food is good too! What's not to like? I'll be back for certain to try out the patio in warmer weather. Great place to meet up with friends and share stories and pints. Note: this place is mainly about the beer and they do it well!