“Good food in a relaxed atmosphere”

Desi Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Failsworth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Don't let the exterior put you off, it might not look like much from the street but the interior is stunning.

It's not all for show either, the food backs up the view. I visit Desi Lounge every couple of months and am working my way through the menu and have yet to find a dish that isn't fantastic and I've tried all types, veggie, chicken, lamb.

The atmosphere is relaxed, the staff know the regular customers and there is always a warm welcome, even once the bill is received there is no rush to pay and go, stay and enjoy the lounge as long as you want.

My "go to" place for a curry in Manchester and I see no reason why this will change, ever.

1  Thank dan_1903

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent food, a warm and friendly welcome,my daughter and I will certainly be going back, we don't live local but its worth the trip.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place is undoubtedly the best Asian restaurant in and around the Failsworth area. The food, staff and value are fantastic. Keep it up.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My partner and myself have eaten at this indian restaurant for the first time!!!very impressed!!!the food was delicious,the staff are brilliant,friendly and know what they are doing.this was our first visit and won't be our last!!try it,you won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Roxxy229
Reviewed July 31, 2013

By far the best Asian food I've ever tasted. The owners are very friendly and the service is second to none. The deserts are a real treat, especially when mangos are in season. This is a wonderful restaurant with a lovely atmosphere and very family friendly. I would highly recommend the Desi Lounge to anyone who loves Asian cuisine cooked to perfection.

1  Thank ratchy13