Desi Lounge Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

By far the best Asian food I've ever tasted. The owners are very friendly and the service is second to none. The deserts are a real treat, especially when mangos are in season. This is a wonderful restaurant with a lovely atmosphere and very family friendly. I would highly recommend the Desi Lounge to anyone who loves Asian cuisine cooked to perfection.

1  Thank ratchy13

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved my experience. Been a few times and would happily go back. The best Asian restaurant I have been too. Have nothing bad to say. Food and atmosphere is wonderful. I don't normally enjoy Asian food either. Everyone was very friendly and made sure we had everything. Loved it!

1  Thank Sophiee1
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had a one night stay in Manchester with my girlfriend, and dropped on Desi Lounge using trip advisor, all the positive feedback on here just doesn't do this place justice, I'm not kidding this has got to be some of the best, if not the best, Indian food we have ever tasted, and god we've put some away over past few years! Definitely one to go back to......very soon!

1  Thank gbedfez
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Great quality food staff are friendly and very good have ate here loads of times and love it .........................

1  Thank Paulubhoy86
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have been using this restraurant for over 25 years ( it used to be called the Naawab ) the food is exceptional and the staff are now old friends .My favourite is the Desi special but all the food is first class .Try IT!!!!

1  Thank keirta