2,347 results
All reviewsbeach villaour honeymoonsea planefishkids clubmale airportper persondive centrebeautiful islandwater sportsrecommend this resortseaplane transfermain restaurantwhite sandmarine lifeamazing experiencebuggy service
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Even though overall satisfaction was very high, there were several things spoiling overall impression:
1. Too much mosquitoes (way more compared to our previous experience on maldives), we were eaten alive in indian restaurant specifically.
2. Backward flight to Male was supposed to be 45 minutes, receptionist promised it to be 80 minutes (with two stops), but instead we spent more than 130 minutes, flying further to north with scared kid.
3. Dietary requirements specified during check in weren't followed and waiters weren't fluent in English enough to deliver what was requested. Instead of plain grilled chicken breast for kid without spices we've got it seasoned with turmeric, black pepper, salad with onion...

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank SLA_01
Abdulla_Thamheed, General Manager at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear SLA_01,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives.

We sincerely apologize for all the shortfalls you have experienced resulting to not meeting your expectations from The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives. We have well-noted all the points you have mentioned in your review and same has been discussed with the team for proper solutions and to avoid same experience for other guests.

We do hope that you will give us another privilege of welcoming you back for a much better experience at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This hotel has to have the best beach villas, they are just great. When I booked I didn't think I'd been there before but it was the Hilton Iru Fushi before which I then remember on entering the beach villa, its a design all by itself... been here before I think :)))
Anyway we had beach villa with a private pool, that was great. I really prefer being able to walk out onto the beach instead of the water villas that you just walking out onto a deck and you spend most of your time in the room as such. Gym was ok as was the restaurants and the bars. The island is reachable only via sea plane and takes about 45 mins.

It was a few years ago we went though was remembered by staff! A big shout out to Anil and Sharad from the breakfast and buffet restaurant who made our holiday extra special, thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JonnyN_66
Abdulla_Thamheed, General Manager at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear JonnyN_66,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives and for such a kind review.

I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed all aspects of our resort; the service, people, villas and many more.

I’m delighted to hear that our team made you very welcoming and comfortable and I am particularly glad to hear that Anil & Sharad made your stay very special.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back for your 3rd visit - and the team and I will be working to ensure that it's better than any previous stay!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

A paradise !
friendliness of staff, deluxe Beach villa with pool so beautyfull, Space, facilities, jacuzzi, Beach bed to havé a quiet stay, and all restaurants Perfect. High quality of food and nice presentation.we recommand !

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vampnavarre
Abdulla_Thamheed, General Manager at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear vampnavarre,

The food at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives is widely considered to be amongst the best in the Maldives - and it's all due to our fabulous culinary team and their creativity.

I’m delighted to hear that our team made you feel very welcoming and comfortable.

I and the whole team of The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, sincerely hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Its a 5star resort... the location , rooms and resort ambience are excellent !! To be true, it was an out of the world experience...!! They have around 8 restaurants and the food was very very good though vegetarian options are limited....the prices for the water sports are little expensive....the staff were very friendly and polite especially Ms.Whinnie Zhao....would definitely keep coming back to this resort for its excellent location, ambience and service....

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear vijaymadhan,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review of your stay with us at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives!

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our food. Our chefs work tirelessly to come up with creative and delicious dishes that inspire and comfort our guests.

I’m delighted to hear that our team made you very welcoming and comfortable and I am particularly glad to hear that Whinie made your stay very special.

We hope to welcome you to The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives again.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

We had the most wonderful time. My wife and I wanted to take our daughter 25 and son 23 on a special holiday to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. From the moment Saraah greeted us we were treated to superb service, fantastic hospitality and fabulous food and drink. During our stay we were made to feel so special by your first rate staff. We would like to send an extra thank you to Zareer Ahmed, Jocel Literal, Kuma Basaula and Aalif Hassan who pulled out all the stops to make our stay so exceptional and a memory to cherish.

Room Tip: Loved our beach villa
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank ianatcadoganhouse

Dear ianatcadoganhouse,

I am always heartened when a guest is happy with all aspects of the resort and not simply one or two points.

Our team are passionate about making their guests' stays as easy as possible. I am glad that you experienced such service with our team and I am particularly glad to hear that Saraah, Zareer, Jocel, Literal Kumar, Basaula & Aalif catered your needs and facilitated your stay!

We wholeheartedly invite you to join us at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives again for more experiences, such as Scuba Diving, Snorkeling or just to relax on the beach, etc.

Best regards,