Harrah's North Kansas City
$65
La Quinta Inn Kansas City North(North Kansas City)
$79
American Inn(North Kansas City)
$75
$125
$114
$129
Hotels.com
$189
$159
TownePlace Suites
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$83
$72
$98
$94
ComfortInn
Extended Stay Inn(Kansas City)
Priceline
3,324 results
All reviewstable gamescasino floordiamond loungeharrah's casinovoodoo loungerooms are nicecompsstreaktubvalet
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here on our way home from Little Rock, AR back to MN. We picked it on a whim hoping for a nice place to relax after a day of travel. We pick correctly! The rooms are beautiful, LOVE the bathroom with all the marble and the big bath tub and glass shower. Our rooms was clean and had no smells of smoke. Check in was a breeze. We ate supper at the sports bar. Food and service were both great. Did a little gambling, that didn't pan out so well for us, but thats why its called gambling :) Overall we really liked this place. The one down fall is no pool or hot tub.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
daniel c, Front Office Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for your most recent trip to Harrah's. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Overall pleasant stay, but the hotel seemed to have slipped a bit, as I noted a fair amount of dried soap and assumably skin residue in the bathtub and carpeting seemed matted. Rooms are otherwise fairly plush with seperate tub/ shower, king bed, sofa, work desk, flat sceen TV, and local scenes artwork. There is also a coffeemaker and fridge in the room. No free breakfast, but casino has a buffet which serves a bit pricey breakfast, as does the Corner Grill, a kinda deli. Hotel was pretty quiet assumably due to Holidays, although heavy room doors remain noisy in closing. Elevators are quick, but are located a bit off the lobby adding to the walk.. Hotel parking is a bit remote from the rooms. I believe checkout is feasible through TV, although I checked out through the front desk.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Too long of a story to post here but in a nutshell, the room was noisy from toilets flushing from the floors above. River boats or trains blew whistles all through the night. Management refused to move me to upper floor and talked down to me and told me the upper rooms were for people that spent more money at the casino than I did. I see that another person said on here that the room was quiet and they stayed in the Las Vegas Tower. We were put in the Atlantic (or something like that) Tower. The room wasn't so bad, just noisy. The heater was noisy too. I will never go back there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank David E
daniel c, Front Office Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. Please feel free to call me directly so we can discuss your issues and see how we can resolved them.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

my stay was for work and I do not gamble so the hotel was fine. the staff at the desk are helpful. but the other guests are loud late into the night. this hotel has no pool or breakfast. restaurants on site are good but expensive. check out is slow and you have to go down to the lobby to check out. I prefer the fast check out when they come by and slide the receipt under the door while you sleep. I do not want to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the 4 star review. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Just got back from a 4 night stay, the place was pretty clean and comfortable. But keep in mind there is no internet service for rooms which I feel in this day in age is unacceptable and also no room service..other than that pretty good..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
daniel c, Front Office Manager at Harrah's North Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and your review. We were in the process of upgrading our internet last week and we are very sorry you were not informed at C/I. I am happy to report our new, faster internet is up and running. Also keep in mind, we have a 24/7 buisness center accross the lobby for your use.