WINNER WONDERLAND

Econo Lodge
Sioux Falls SD
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I was apprehensive booking an econolodge and seeing some of the photos on TripAdvisor. The hotel was very clean as were the rooms. Staff was very nice and helpful. Pretty close to Worlds Of Fun. Breakfast not real good but not horrible. P.S. Marcus W I believe your picture was a box elder bug(harmless) not a roach.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lawrence
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We brought the family to town to go to Worlds of Fun for the weekend. The hotel let us check in early in the morning, we'll before the normal check in time for no additional charge so we could spend the entire day at the park. Claudia at the front desk was extremely helpful, the breakfast was okay but lacking fruit. The location was central and easy to get to our other stops. Great place and we will be here again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lawrence
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We brought our family to town to go to works of fun for the weekend and the hotel let us check in early in the morning so we could spend the entire day at the park. Claudia at the front desk was extremely helpful and the hotel was central to get to anywhere in town. We will be back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I are currently making a cross country trip. That means getting to hotels later in the night. We had a reservation for this hotel, and we arrived just before 8 pm. When I went to the front desk to check in, I was surprised to hear that my room wouldn't be ready for another "10 minutes." Really? 8 o'clock at night and the rooms are still being cleaned? They put us in room 134, which just do happened to be the handicapped room. Cant complain about that as we get a bigger shower, but still upset that we couldn't get into our room so late.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Aurora, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Room smelled of cigarette smoke. Evening desk clerk was not overly friendly. There were cigarette burns on the bed blanket. There is no swimming pool or any facilities for children. I would avoid anywhere in North Kansas City, it appears to be a majorly industrial area, and this hotel seems to cater to railroad workers. On the positive side, the bathroom was clean, and so was the room, although worn out a bit.

Room Tip: Stay away from North Kansas City
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank 56tbyrd
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Although the very back access door to the facility has a card key pad for security access, the automatic door closer on the very back door doesn't engage the security lock. Thus, the door remained freely accessible to anyone. The deadbolt lock on my door would not engage. My door was closest to the back door of the facility; the one that wasn't secure. I was a woman traveling alone. I took extra precautions for my security. Those two issues seem to over shadow the puddle of dried urine on the floor next to the stool. I stayed two nights and the spot was gone after the first cleaning. The dryer didn't work

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank JanetDear C
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Clean rooms, Good service, clean rooms, nice people, And good looking staff "the ladies" I was there for my company and they treated me very well. Highly Recommend.
I really have no more to say but I have to fill in a certain amount of words so in just writing this part to fill that in.

• Stayed May 2014
#59 of 113 in Kansas City
Holiday Inn Express North Kansas City
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
Comfort Inn & Suites near Worlds of Fun

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!