“Best Damn Hotel In North KC!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Best Damn Hotel In North KC!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were welcomed by Rebecca when we came into Kansas City and she was such a nice person to get us a room!!! She went out of her way to make sure that we could have a place to stay for 2 nights and was very friendly to make sure that we had everything that we needed! The whole front staff was very friendly and great to work with to make sure that we were satisfied with our stay couldn't of asked for better ladies to stay with!!!! I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice quiet place to stay and we definetly will be back to stay again soon!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hbhakta, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, I will definitely pass them on to Rebecca the rest of our front desk staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

The room was nice and big and clean... I like the refreige in the rooms... the beds was very comtable.... the service was very good.... and the staff was very freindly... I will return.

Room Tip: better coffee.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

1 Check in was slow. The employee seemed unfamiliar with the computer system.
2.Each day the room key needed reprogramming.
3.Saturday morning breakfast, no knives. Sunday, no milk, Monday, no butter.
4. Nice flat screen TV but no high def channels. The local FOX station was very blurry.
5. I was charged $1.50 per day for room safe even though I did not use it. Nor was I informed of the charge at check in.
6. The back entry door lock was broken, so the door was never locked at night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am so pleased with this hotel and location, it was right in the middle of everywhere my family and I needed to go! The staff was extra friendly my check in would of been quick but I stayed at the desk chit-chatting with the ladies about where all the good places to eat were at, which there recommendations were very good, the beds were SOOOOO comfy we slept in to late, they were putting up breakfast when we came down, but they let us make waffles, I am so impressed with this hotel I will not go anywhere else great hotel

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hbhakta, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you had a great time at our hotel and city. We hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Like the hotel and location, very friendly staff, and nice up to date rooms, will definatly come back.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kinds words. I will pass them on to the rest of the staff.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

I am sitting in the room right now and was very pleased. I traveled alone to attend a funeral and was exhausted. I was very pleased with the room, found it very clean, very safe (being a female traveling alone this time), check in was very friendly and efficient. I was very unfamiliar with the city and unsure what I would find when I made my reservations but was very pleased especially considering the cost. I would and will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Dee B
hbhakta, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we could make you feel comfortable in your time of sorrow. We hope you see you again. Take care!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

My wife and I came to town for a concert at the sprint center and stated at this hotel. The hotel was close and easy to get to. The rooms were clean and I was surprised to see a flat panel tv. Overall good experience would stay again.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Hcone59
hbhakta, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
Thank you for your sincere compliments about our clean hotel! We were happy to accommodate you and look forward to seeing you in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Kansas City
Comfort Inn & Suites near Worlds of Fun
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
#58 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!