“Nice Hotel! Great Location & Staff”
Review of American Inn

American Inn
Tipton, Missouri
“Nice Hotel! Great Location & Staff”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good clean rooms, beds, service. A/C worked well. A couple minor cigarette holes in the comforter.. Not that big of a deal for $45/nights. The staff is very friendly. Adam and Cathy at the desk are awesome, made me feel right at home! I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking out some time to give us your review! I appreciate hearing the good things along with your comments that need attention! We have removed that comforter from the room!

Yes Cathy and Adam are great employees and love helping our guests feel like we are their "Home Away From Home" while staying with us!

Thank you again and I hope we see you again real soon!

Carol M Director of Sales And Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed June 19, 2013

just got back from taking my grandsons and son to a Royals ballgame. We stayed here and were not disappointed! Adam was able to get us rooms close to the lobby area. (very nice and professional young man) The staff was great, even loaned me a pen to take to the ball game. The rooms were good sized, clean and comfortable. They allowed us a late check out so the boys could go swimming before we left. Great Place to base yourself for a ball game or even Worlds of Fun. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Royals Fan!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time you spent letting us know those wonderful things about Adam and our Staff! We are grateful to have such professional people on board our Team!
I hope you will bring your Son and Grandsons back to visit us again this summer!
Again, thank you for your comments and for making us your destination hotel for the Royals game!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Spent 3 days here while our truck was getting worked on over at the ken worth dealership. Nice, clean rooms. Great restaurant and cheap drinks in their bar... And the staff could not be more friendly and courteous. Adam the manager fabulous! Price was more than fair for the value received. I'll be here again some day. Overall I was very happy with my stay. Checked in on 6-13.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Christy,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us a review! We greatly appreciate our guests and value your comments.
We take great pride in having a full service restaurant for our guests to enjoy and of course our Alibi Lounge to top off the night! I am glad you were able to enjoy both! Yes , our staff in both the restaurant and bar offer the best service and prices in town!
You mentioned Adam as being helpful and professional and that is an excellent description! He is very valuable to our Team here! Our Front Desk Staff is a blessing to have!
I hope to see you the next time you are in town. Thank you again for this wonderful review!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary and from the moment we arrived to our departure everyone was so helpful, pleasant, and asking if they could do anything else for us. Adam at the front desk was fantastic & has a love for his job and wanting guests to have an exceptional stay and went above and beyond his job duties. Best Anniversary and excellent customer service!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Tara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! Happy anniversary also!
We truly appreciate you and your husband and are grateful you chose us at the North Kansas City American Inn for your Anniversary destination!
I know Adam does an incredible job making every guest feel special and you are correct in saying he loves what he does! Our entire Staff has a passion for making sure every single guest feels welcomed from the moment you arrive until check-out!
Our goal is to see these great reviews from wonderful people like you and your husband!

Thank you so much for staying with us and I hope we see you again real soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I found this hotel on google then looked up its reviews. I stayed here on 5/24/13 and checked in around 5:30pm. The man at the counter was very sweet and knowledgable with the surrounding areas. After we checked in, we went to the room to get ready for a girls night out. We had a good time in Kansas City and loved this hotel. They bar inside the hotel was nice and had cheap drinks as well. Adam checked us out and called us a cab to the airport. He was so proper and fresh. I'd would come back for sure.

• Stayed May 2013
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Mizz Jones!

What a wonderful review! I am so glad you took the time give us all of your positive input! We do appreciate the time you took to share your comments.
Yes, Adam is awesome and does a great job within all areas of our Hotel, with his kind smile and always courteous attitude!
I am glad you and your friends took the time to enjoy our Alibi Lounge while you were staying with us!
We hope to see you again soon!

Carol M Sales and Marketing Director
Chillicothe, Missouri
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a trucker and have stayed in many hotels/motels. Everytime I come to Kansas City, I always stay here at the American Inn North Kansas City. There is always a clean room available. I enjoy getting a bit to eat over in the restaurant and watching the news. They recently added 2 nice flat screen TVs in restaurant. The staff is amazing!! Mrs. Judy in the restaurant is so easy going and makes you feel like your right at home. Adam the manager is always smiling and very professional. The housekeeping staff welcome you as your walking through the halls. Its a very pleasent and comfortable stay. I dont have any complaints. Its not a 5 star property by any means but its a great deal for people who are on a budget.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Trevor,

Thank you for your wonderful review about our North Kansas City American Inn ! We greatly appreciate the time you spent sharing your comments.
Our entire staff try hard to make sure everyone that they meet is treated kindly and met with a smile! We know that a large percentage of our guests are you hard working Truck Drivers that keep our country going! We respect you and welcome you to all of our Hotels throughout the Midwest!
Thank you for mentioning Judy and Adam as well as the housekeeping Staff! We all try to have that Teamwork attitude toward making everyone feel like we are their "Home Away From Home"!
Be safe on the road and know we are here for you when you need us!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is my first time staying at an American Inn but I must say I was impressed. When I checked in, the young man at the counter was very friendly and professional (Adam) we got a room upstairs on the pool side. The decor needs improvement but the cleanliness of the room was outstanding. My wife and I got a good nights rest and checked out in the morning. Before leaving we even had breakfast over in their restaurant. Very pleased

• Stayed May 2013
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Steven,

Thank you for your time in giving us your review! We appreciate having you and your wife as our guests.
I know Adam will be grateful for your comments about him as well as our Restaurant Staff. Your opinion is taken seriously and any issue will be approached. We are trying to do upgrades throughout the hotel a few rooms at a time. Possibly by your next visit we will have completed our renovations including a new look in our lobby and hallways!
Again, thank you for choosing American Inn and we hope to see you again real soon!

Carol M- Director of Sales and Marketing
#49 of 109 in Kansas City
816 Hotel
816 Hotel
#23 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to American Inn? Share your experiences!