“You get a great deal for a great price”
Review of American Inn

American Inn
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had a great experience at the American inn everyone was friendly great location even the clerks made you feel at home Cathy was the one i remember most she always had a good since of humor ,they have a bar on site and restaurant perfect location

• Stayed: January 2013
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate the time taken to share your comments! I know our Front Desk staff is grateful as well . Cathy is an asset to our Team and you are correct in saying she how cheerful she is ! She always has a great attitude!
I am glad you took time to visit our Alibi Lounge and Spirits Restaurant!
Again, thank you for your review!

Carol M- Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Out of all the hotels ive stayed in, this one was by far the best! The young man at the desk (Adam) was so friendly and very knowledgable about the surrounding areas. The room was very clean and cozy! Free wifi and HBO were a plus too! My husband and I had a relaxing time during our stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is on a budget but wants a great palce to stay overnight. Check out their lounge as well. Cheap drinks and good times!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! It was so kind of you to also mention Adam in your comments. He takes care of so many areas of our Hotel and he is our Banquet Coordinator for the Presidential Hall Banquet and Meeting Spaces as well!
We have an excellent Team at our Hotel and we all strive to make sure each guest is as happy as you and your husband were.
I am so glad you were able to visit the Alibi Lounge and that you had a good time ! Hopefully you made it to our Spirits Restaurant as well!
Again, we all appreciate your review and hope to see you both again real soon!

Carol M Sales and Marketing Director

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I found this little place thru the trucking company I work for. Loved the people who work here, they are friendly, helpful, and ICING ON THE CAKE.... They did NOT treat me like I was a second class citizen just because I was a trucker and not a tourist with a pocket full of cash. No this is not a 5 star hotel.. but it IS comfortable with a dinner that has a nice menu and a little lounge where someone can have a couple of drinks and relax after a long drive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for your review about our North Kansas City American Inn! I am so happy that you feel the way you do ! We all try to make our guests feel welcomed each and every time you stay with us.
Our Truckers and Engineers all feel like we are their "Home Away From Home". What would our Country do without the services you all give to us! We respect our guests and want to provide you all with a safe and comfortable place to rest.
Thank you for the compliment about our wonderful little Spirits Restaurant! It is the best kept secret in town!
Let me say "THANK YOU" from our entire Staff, a great Team of dedicated people!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff was good. Bianca was very friendly and very helpful. The maid service was excellent. I live their never had know problem. The Restaurant is a good place to eat. The waitress are very good to their customers. I will recommend to my friend's to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Frederick,

Thank you for your great review and compliments to Bianca at our Front Desk and also to our Housekeeping Staff. I know they appreciate being recognized for their incredible service to our guests! Our Spirits Restaurant employees are grateful as well and are happy to know you have told your friends about us too!

Carol M Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I checked in during NASCAR weekend. They had rooms available, clean, great price and the front desk staff were so friendly! Treated us like family. Overall we had a great Experience as always and we will continute to stay at this hotel. We recommend trying that little restaurant connected to the hotel. Great food and same friendly staff! Very happy!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear BIZMAN...

Thank you so much for your very kind words and awesome review! We really appreciate your comments and the time you spent to give them! I know you have stayed with us before and keep coming back...this is what we love to see is the repeat business from our committed guests!
I hope you made your reservations for the October 2013 NASCAR race while you were here!

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Carol M Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 16, 2013

i had my wedding reception here and was 100% satisfied!! everything was perfect! the staff was very helpful and friendly. the room was very spacious and all neutral colors that would go with any theme. Very very reasonable .Also they have catering that is very good or you can bring your own caterer. i would and have recomended this place to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Carol M, Director of Sales at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Crystal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I know the entire Staff has a smile on their face from reading your comments! We have such a great team and we all try to make our Banquets, Meetings and Catering go as perfect as possible! Reading your review proves that point completely!
We all wish you both the best for your new life together!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A place for truckers and long term workers. Rooms are not bad, but only maintained, not very well updated. Showing age. Sheets for matress covers. Comfortable and serves purpose, but not much more. Good location for highway and food.
For me it works. If I was traveling with family, I would probably look elsewhere first.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I appreciate your comments and hope we can have you back as our guest again when you have a lodging need. We are constantly taking comments and striving to improve in any area that we feel will make a difference. So thank you for mentioning the "not so good" as well as the good! Yes we do have a fabulous Restaurant with plenty of great home cooking! I hope you will join us again!
Please bring the family, I promise you will have a great stay with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Kansas City
Econo Lodge Kansas City Downtown North
Econo Lodge Kansas City Downtown...
#2 of 4 in North Kansas City
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
Ramada Kansas City
Ramada Kansas City
#78 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to American Inn? Share your experiences!