“Worst ever payouts!!!!!!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Worst ever payouts!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Took an 800.00 budget 2 times and it was gone before I knew it. I always want my budget to last for a while. Not at this place. It is no longer fun when this happens. I thought the first time was a fluke but when it happened the same way on the second trip I knew it wasn't me. Had to go to Ameristar to recover part of my loss.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ricky b

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Average Hotel. Casino is tight and very limited selection of table games.”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I stayed after the 4th of July weekend. We came more for the area attractions but thought staying at the casino would be a great idea for some mom and dad time in the evening. We're avid roulette players and spend quite a bit of time playing. Our options were limited to 1 table witha broken screen. Casino had 2 tables BUT they chose to let the broken screen table play. We had crowds of people around the table but the casino never opened the the other table. Afters standing crowded at the table for almost an hour were were finally asked by a waitress if we would like a drink. We ordered and 20 minutes later they returned and asked for us to pay for them...normally at the other casinos we play at, drinks are never paid for while sitting and playing tablegames, nor do they take an hour and a half for service. We gambled the first night and staff was rude, service poor and tables were limited. At one point we had a dealer who could barely speak english and miscounted winnings 4 times.

I understand the avid slot player may think this is an okay spot but for a table player its less than desireable. 2nd night we traveled a couple miles down the road to thier competitor and service and table play were phenominal.