“Well worth a stop!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Mossburn
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Driving towards Queenstown we needed brunch. We saw this non descript little cafe and thought "oh well this'll do". And DO it cerainly did!!! The food was great, the staff were fantastic and so friendly, and there was interesting artwork everywhere. I can easily say that the chowder I had there was by far and away the best I have ever tasted. Creamy, herby and fishy - what more can you ask for? No wonder this cafe was busy.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went to drive past but then decided just to pop in for a coffee. Inside there was a lovely fire place, couches, outdoor sitting area sheltered from the roads. We just had coffee and a cake but it was a very good cup of coffee and tasty cakes!!

There is also lots of lovely locally made jewellery, art and crafts.

I would definitely recommend to stop by on your way to or from Te Anau (if you're heading for Milford Sound). It's just outside of Mossburn.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I were driving from Arrowtown to Te Anau and I had a yen for a latte as you do. I spotted the sign to this cafe and Dave said no way would I find latte being served as the place looked somewhat nondescript from the outside. Inside it was absolutely lovey with great art work on the walls, tasteful gifts and a great menu. The coffee (latte of course) was lovely. We stopped at the same place on our way back. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staying in a B&B nearby, we heard they serve the best milkshakes in NZ. Of course we had to check it out.
Not only the milkshake was good, but they also sell a big variety of bread, cakes and other food.
Really nice to have a stop on the road to rest and get some energy.

1  Thank Fien D
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from Te Anau to Queenstown. It's a beautiful little cafe great coffee & food. Lovely friendly staff, super fast service, lovely views from the gardens. Sells lots of lovely jewellery pictures and even has a wood burner for the winter. Definitely worth a stop.