“Great little place.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Stratford, Oklahoma
“Great little place.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Traveling home to Oklahoma from Branson we found this little place. We saw good reviews so we thought to try it since we were wanting Mexican food. The salsa is not very spicy but very tasty as was the guacamole. I ordered the Happy Fiesta plate, it was good, I had not tasted mole sauce before, it was served on the chicken enchilada, I didn't care for it. I also had a chicken quesadilla, taco and flautas, I did like those. My husband had the 4 enchilada plate, he requested no mole and added queso sauce instead. He was not disappointed. We will eat there again.

• Visited September 2013

Nixa, MO
“Love the authentic options”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

You can get your usual Tex-Mex fare if you want, and it's all quite good and plentiful. But they have some nice carne asada, and other authentic style Mexican tacos and even some Peruvian options that really make for a nice change of pace. The chips are plentiful and the salsa freshly made. Great friendly service. The margaritas are pretty generic, don't look for anything special there. Good variety of Mexican soft drinks and beer.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Efusco
Nixa, Missouri
“The Real Deal - No Tex/Mex's here”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We go to the La Fiesta at least three times a month. This is authentic Mexican. You can have it mild or Spicy, your choice. My wife loves the Margaritas. The salsa they serve is the best in our area and I tend to smother what ever I order with it. :)

• Visited July 2013

Been to La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!