“Great sushi!”

Rice and Roll Nixa Mo
Ranked #21 of 56 Restaurants in Nixa
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch and the service was good, sushi was great, but the main course was served at too low food temperature which took away from the flavor. I will definitely try it again and recommend.

2  Thank Carp417

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am always excited to support local eateries. We visited last Friday evening with our kids (3) and in-laws. The place was 3/4 full, but woefully understaffed and poorly managed. Waited a long time for everything and the food (some sushi and regular meals too) was mediocre at best. Perhaps this was just growing pains but we won't be back and I know that the 5 tables seated around us (one that left before getting their entire meal) felt the same. They need to realize that you don't often get a second chance...

1  Thank Vdk1025
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

So I decided to give it another try, me and my husband walk in and we were told that they were out of menus. Not quit sure I've heard that one before.The place wasn't even filled. She asked if we wanted to wait five min on a menu. So we told her we were going to have sushi so she seated us and got us a sushi menu. Took forever just to get us our drinks. Then it took another 15-20 minutes for our salad and an additional 15 minutes on top of that for our sushi. It's like after our order was taken it was never put in and we waited forever. Our waitress kept "apologizing for the delay". This place does have great sushi but I don't understand why I keep getting bad service.

1  Thank MandyJS
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is the real deal. A very nice Japanese restaurant right here in Nixa, This place would succeed in Springfield and even in bigger towns. The owner is amazing, friendly and personable and you can tell just how much she wants you to enjoy your meal and wants to please her customers. Like any sushi place, if you order sushi you won't get out on the cheap, but you'll leave happy!

1  Thank Efusco
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I just accidently found this spot on my way to Walmart. I stopped in for lunch and had their special (3 half rolls for $10). The décor, lighting, music, and atmosphere was awesome as well as the sushi and soup. I treated myself to a glass of white wine too. The service was great.Now I don't have to travel to Springfield.