“Italian heaven”
Review of Roma Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Roma Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I tried a little Italian restaurant that sits off Hwy 13 in Nixa, MO. To our surprise, the atmosphere and wait staff was wonderful! Most of all the food is Superb!!! We ate there and were full when we left and our bill with drinks and all was under $25.00. We will go back many more times! A hidden treasure of a place! I would recommend it to all!!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My family and I finally decided to give this place a try after living in Nixa for over a year and after hearing a lot of good things about their food. I've ate at a few different Italian restaurants in Springfield and have not been impressed but, this one was actually a lot better then I was expecting. Their bread is delicious! It's not your typical Italian "bread stick" like most restaurants serve. I ordered a house salad before my entree and I will say, I was a little worried I wouldn't like their house dressing (because I tend to be very picky with my salad dressing) but it was actually amazing. I would love to get it again! For my entree I decided on the baked ziti and it was quite delicious as well. They offer a variety of different Italian dishes so there was no lack of options to choose from. This place is somewhere I wouldn't mind going to again for lunch or with my family.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This has to be the absolute best restaurant in Nixa, MO and surrounding area! The food is unbelievable and the portions are enough for two meals! We always eat half and take the other half home! Prices are very reasonable and service is great! and everyone there is very friendly. Eat there all the time as a couple and as a family. Never had had a bad or negative experience. As far as the negative review about staff smoking something in the restaurant - an absolute falsehood. The folks there are always respectful and would never do something such as this. From what I heard the person who wrote the review showed up late after their party had already left and they were mad! Sad that someone would make things up to try to hurt someone's livelihood. Our family has been in Roma's dozens of times and NEVER had a negative experience. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I know for a fact that the workers will sometimes smoke a fat cigar, but would never do drugs. I hate that old ladies would judge from across a parking lot and assume something so untrue.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

About the review of the staff here smoking marijuana: I'm very upset, as my family and I eat here often. But first I would like to state to the writer how ignorant you sound putting, "fat blunt" on a publicly viewed review. Educate yourself. Second, how do you know for certain that the staff was smoking marijuana? Did you walk over and ask? I feel like you are assuming what you think you saw. If that is the case, shame on you. It's things like this that can be devistating to hard working business owners.