“Good food, good service, good prices”
Review of El Puente

El Puente
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Nixa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Full portions, good flavored, decent quality meat for a Mexican restaurant. Service, atmosphere is good. Just don't set in front of the door in the winter unless you like to eat with your coat and gloves on.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have lived all over the country and have eaten Mexican food everywhere and this is the best! Love their chicken fajitas and tacos. My husband loves their chimichangas and bean burritos. The absolute best part of the meal????? Hard to pick!!! I LOVE their salsa and chips and their beans and rice are second to none! Staff is always friendly and greets you with a smile! We eat there at least twice a week! ALWAYS GREAT!!!!! On top of all of that, it's very affordable!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I ate here with my Bunco group. There were about 10 of us, and they easily accommodated us! :) We all had separate checks, and that was no problem either. The salsa is VERY good, and I liked my food also. I ordered a burrito, taco, rice and beans. It was all good. I would recommend this restaurant! :) One of the best Mexican restaurants that I've tried in the surrounding area!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

You cannot go wrong with anything you order off their menu. Food is fantastic, prices are reasonable, large portions and the waitstaff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant on our way back from Branson. The restuarant is in a strip mall just off the highway.

I ordered the ground beef chimichanga which was very good. It was covered in a white cheese sauce and the beef was very tasty and not greasy. My husband had a platter that included a chicken taco, cheese enchilada and sides. He said the chicken was delicious and agreed the ground beef was very good. My son had the childrens enchilada platter and he loved it. We all shared a small bowl of queso. It was white queso which I love, but it was quite thin and runny. It worked as a sauce for the top of my chimichanga but not so much for dipping chps into. That is the only reason it got 4 stars.

Service was fine and prices were great. We will stop here again on our way back from our next trip in this area.

Enjoy!

Been to El Puente? Share your experiences!