Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area
$57
$70
$68
$80
Sleep Inn Medical District(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$89
$149
GardenInn.com
WoodSpring Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsthe newly remodeled roomsmain highwayroom was cleanwater pressure in the showervery nice staythe breakfast arearecommend this hotelfirst floorshower headhome away from homeconvenient locationa great place to staywafflesmoteltoothbrushheatinggrandkids
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Super 8 in Nixa was a great budget place to stay for our basketball team. The breakfast was pretty much wiped out every day by 8 a.m. - we wished they would have fully replenished it as several teams were staying here and they did not get to eat the breakfast. The rooms were average, the housekeeping staff was great, they were very visible and met our needs. The front desk staff was also friendly. The location was great for getting into the city, and there were several good restaurants nearby. Would have been nice if there were more than 1 washer and dryer for the guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
BK1968, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for reviewing us. We really enjoy having the kids stay every year with us. It is hard to keep up with the breakfast area and take care of the front desk at the same time during the these busy times. However, we will improve on this next year while you stay with us. That would be very frustrating to me if I were the guest. I will put in the request for another washer. Thank you again cant wait to see you next year.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 11, 2014

First off I pulled in only because of weather got there at 3 a.m the room they gave me was totally amiss clearly had not been cleaned I was exhausted from driving finally got a new room that was mussing coffee pot dirty I didn't complain too tired I had a pet but left in car I stayed another day because by the time I got to sleep it was 6 a.m they never had me sign anything when I got to the next motel I learn that they had charged my cc a extra day and 80.00 for pet and 40.00 for pet cleaning which my pet had stayed in car also I never authorized these charges or was informed of such so 2 days in motel cost me nearly 300.00 which was not worth 50.00 remind u the first night was 6 hrs never again will I stay there or recomind this motel the manager denied taking extra money but my cc statement says different I say this is theft.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank shawty319
super8nixa, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello, Thank you for writing a review. I looked over the cameras and the folio in which you stayed with us at the motel. I do have the Registration cards that have been signed for your visit. They state that you will be charged 100 dollars for staying in a non-pet friendly room plus the 20 dollars per pet per night. We only charged you room rent and state tax for 2 nights and also 40 dollars in pet fees for your two dogs you had here at the motel. We gave you a 140 dollar break. We also did not charge you the extra cleaning fees for your dogs using the restroom on our floors. I have pictures showing that you had your pets in the room. Your total coming out to be almost half of 300 dollars. The amount you are seeing or saw on your statement was also the pending fees which will drop off. The remaining is what you were charged. I apologize for any other problems you had while you stayed with us.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8nixa, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Reviewed December 30, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
BK1968, General Manager at Super 8 Nixa/Springfield Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014