“A terrific getaway”
Review of Cedar Creek

Cedar Creek
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Haven
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Cedar Creek did not disappoint on my return this year. Our group used the site for a retreat last year and didn't hesitate to book again for this spring. We had another great experience. The entire staff is great...the kitchen staff is very accommodating for guests with special dietary concerns. The grounds are beautiful and there are so many inviting spots to sit and rest. The brewery on site is another bonus! A fantastic find!

Room Tip: The houses have rooms with more character than the main building.
There are newer reviews for Cedar Creek

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This place is amazing!! The staff will help in any way they can. I have stayed here 2 times now and I am blown away by how accomidating the staff can be. The property is so restful and quiet. You can hear the birds and just enjoy the slow pace of life. The food is wonderful. And if there are any dietary issues, the staff are happy to address them. I don't know of any other place that is so willing to meet the guests needs. If you ever have the chance to stay here, do so. I can't sing their praises enough.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I love visiting Cedar Creek! It is not only beautiful inside and out but, the staff is the best to be found. My visit was perfect from beginning to end and the food was fabulous!

Room Tip: I love staying in the little stone house.
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Super clean, delicious food, stellar service, and TONS of on-site entertainment. Perfect for reunions or group gatherings. I've stayed twice in the past 2 years and will not hestitate to return or recommend to anyone. GO NOW!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I just returned from a stay at Cedar Creek and I can't say enough good things about the center and the staff. The scenery is beautiful and the rooms are comfortable and homey. The staff went above and beyond to make everyone in my group feel at home. The food is AMAZING! I cannot wait for my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms in the houses seemed to be larger than those in the main building
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Cedar Creek is in a beautiful location. The rooms, while small, are clean and comfortable. The staff was fantastic and helpful and the food was delicious. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I visited Cedar Creek last year and will be returning in one month. I can't wait! The atmosphere is so relaxing and full of history, the food is fantastic (especially the house dressing) and the western town is quaint and original. Don't miss the sunrise on the deck behind the saloon. It is spactacular!

Room Tip: The service is fantastic. Just mention your preferences while making your reservation and I am certa...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Central Hotel
Central Hotel
#1 of 3 in New Haven
The Hiding Place Bed and Breakfast

Been to Cedar Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cedar Creek

Address: 1401 Olive Road, New Haven, MO 63068
Location: United States > Missouri > New Haven
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Haven
Price Range: $84 - $135 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Cedar Creek 3*
Cedar Creek is a 200 Acre Resort & Conference Center in the heart of Missouri's Wine Country. While here, you can cast your line in our seven-acre fishing lake, stroll through our Western Town, play our 9-hole golf course, or swim in our salt-water swimming pool. Our Town Hall Restaurant and Taproom offers a delicious menu by our talented chefs and many local brews, wines, and spirits. Or, simply relax and enjoy the natural beauty and serenity all around you. Whether you're visiting us for a family vacation, a romantic weekend getaway, or a corporate retreat, our staff will greet you with a genuine smile and a helpful spirit you won't find anywhere but Cedar Creek! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Cedar Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.