“I coluld staty anywhere”

Americas Best Value Inn New Florence
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Florence
Percy, Illinois
“I coluld staty anywhere”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The staff is out standing I have stayed here several time. i could go some place else but why would i clean room i always ask for the same room i have slept in several different rooms but i like this one room the best i travel solo on business i don't care for a king bed and they have make every effort to make my stay enjoyable by giving me a room with 2 queen beds although i only need one. The staff go out of there way to help the truck drivers that stay there most of them get up around 3am to leave and Darrell has breakfast set out at 3am for them that is service that he does not have to do till 6 am but he does. like i said i could go some place else but i wont get treated the way i do here i wouldn't matter if i had to pay for my room i would still stay here.

SO TO DARELL AND LINDA
AND THE REST OF THE STAFF THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING YOU DO FOR THE TRUCK DRIVER
BRIAN

Room Tip: no tip to any room i have stayed in several of them but i have a room i like the best
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian A
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Brian:

We really appreciate your great review of our property. As you know the Beelman drivers are like family to us at Americas Best Value Inn in New Florence. It is our pleasure to provide you guys a comfortable place to stay when you can't be home.

We look forward to your next visit!

Darrell

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Well staying overnight meeting friends for nearby wineries. Seems I must of interrupted one or more nearby patrons, with my noisy and squeaky bed..lol....Had this old guy come knock on my door saying he was security. Of course defensive mode kicked in, asked him what the issue was, he said if I was cutting anything... Didnt know still if he was legit or on some kind of medication. And told him about the load squeaky bed, he didnt seem to believe me, which I didnt care and he left with words of wisdom saying to keep it down....lol....interesting evening talking about it to friends over drinks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your good natured review. I am Darrell the General Manager. You probably know me as the "Old Guy" from security. It is our goal to make everyone's stay the best possible. I apologize for interrupting your "private moment" that created the issue. Yes some other guests had reported a "sawing sound" that seemed like someone was cutting wood. I appreciate your good natured response and your understanding of my visit to your door to make sure everything was OK. Please share the good word of our hotel and be sure to visit us again. Also feel free to check out our "squeaky beds" any time.
Charleston
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The staff is very nice and accommodating and the hotel is clean and well-cared for. It is close to the interstate; there are gas stations and a couple restaurants nearby, including a country-cooking cafe. My husband and I were pleased with our 4-night stay and will definitely stay again if ever back in New Florence.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank weride02h-d
Kelsey C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with use and your positive remarks. We shared your review with our staff and they couldn't have been more appreciative. Our whole team works hard to provide all of our guests with personalized stay and sincere service and I'm glad that we were able to do so during your 4-days visit with us. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife daughter and grandbaby stayed while passing through on our way home. The staff was very friendly and even suggested a local restaurant with great food. The room was clean and comfortable. I travel quite frequently and I have stayed at many luxury hotels. I was very pleased.

Stayed December 2013
Kelsey C, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and your positive remarks. We shared your review with our staff and they couldn't have been more appreciative. Our whole team works hard to provide all of our guests with personalized stay and sincere service and I'm glad that we were able to do so during your visit. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The employees were extremely kind and courteous. The rooms were very clean and had a fresh smell. No "hotel" odor. We both enjoyed our stay very much and will be back when we are in the area. Breakfast was good, hot and fresh. Employees even directed us to a really nice local pub/restaraunt.

• Stayed December 2013
Kelsey C, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the hotel for a few days. The stuff was very nice, the rooms was very clean and the parking lot very clean and well light up. We will be stay at this place on all of are trips... The place is very easy to get on and off of the highway..

Stayed November 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and cannot thank you enough for your kind words. As a budget friendly hotel, we pride ourselves on offering our guests not only a clean room, but a comfortable stay and I'm glad we did not disappoint. Thank you again for visiting and we hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over thanksgiving weekend and was very surprised at how friendly the staff was. Kelsey was fantastic and recomended a place to eat. The room was very clean and spacious. The hotel is convenient to get to right behind McDonald's and a gas station off of the interstate. Loved the experience. Keep it up. I will stay again next time traveling through.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kelsey C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Florence
Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Hermann Crown Suites
Hermann Crown Suites
#8 of 50 in Hermann

Been to Americas Best Value Inn New Florence? Share your experiences!