“DO NOT BOOK IN ADVANCE. YOU CAN NOT CANCEL. THEY WILL CHARGE EVEN IF YOU DON'T STAY”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Nevada
Norwood, Minnesota
Reviewed July 21, 2010

They do not let you use corporate check in card if your family travels with you. I booked 3 rooms at full price, then didn't need 2 of them. I called at 5 pm on day of check in and they refused to cancel. they charged my credit card for 3 rooms and we only used 1 room.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank drew065

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Jose, California
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Traveling across country with a stop in Nevada to visit Cottey College we stayed at America's Best Value Inn & Suites. From the time we walked in until we left the next day we felt most welcome. I was traveling with my 81 year old father and his service dog. Dash, the owner, checked us in and answered all of our questions. The next morning he was in the kitchen making waffles, it felt like walking into one's own kitchen. YES I would stay here again and highly recommend to all my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2010
2 Thank roadtrip800
Chula Vista
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Stayed one night at this motel. Found it to be one of the better motels I've stayed at amongst
the America"Best Value Inns. Very clean and well kept up. Manager and staff very friendly and attentive. Room was nice and clean. Even had a cable TV box for TV which I had never
encountered in motels of this value rate before. Great breakfast available the next morning. A great value for less than $50.00. L. W.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Nevada, Missouri
Reviewed June 20, 2010

The Hotel is average. The Proprietor is a mean and angry man who only cares about your credit card. There aren't alot of options in Nevads, MO and he knows it. The customer is treated like an inconvenience. They do have a pool and a breakfast room that are acceptable, but I didn't like it when I saw this man yelling at a man who wanted to discuss his billing. I'd recommend trying the Super 8 Hotel next door. Until this family understands that the customers need to be treated with respect.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Nevada hotels

Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed June 9, 2010

The beds were new and comfortable.
The room was clean and quiet.
The beakfast was good and the food fresh and well organized.
The manager came in and chatted with the guests during breakfast - we enjoyed that.
We would definately recommend this motel to friends and would stay there again.
The location close to the interstate was a plus also.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cyhawk6569
GA
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I made the reservation by phone while on the road for that night. Could not understand the person answering phone. Thought it was a Day's Inn but when we arrived it was an Americas Best Value. We'd already stayed in one that was dirty with questionable security so we went across the street and got a different motel. Called America's Best to cancel, but was told by the desk clerk he could not cancel the reservation- only the manager could and that he'd call me. He never did. We were charged for the room. Visa tried to get the merchant to remove the charge, but he refused. Merchant told me that I had to cancel before 4:00 pm, but it was after that when I made the reservation and if the person taking the reservation said that, I could not understand his poor English to know that. This confirms our decision to NEVER stay at this chain again. Would rather sleep in the car!

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank obsGa
missouri
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Im attending MWI in Nevada mo. And needed a place to stay so i booked a room for a week. When i arrived was greeted with a smile, friendly and business attitude. I got my room key went up checked my room was clean. I went back down to get my stuff and the manager asked if everthing was to my satifaction. When i started to carrier my stuff up witch i had alot because of my long stay i was asked if i needed help from the manager and was more than happy to help me. Every evening when i came back from school i would stop and talk to the manager ( owner ) and some nights for over a hour and found him to be a very interesting man from his background and his steps in life to where he is now. I guess im just trying to say that he is more then a business man he is a human being and will do anything in his power to make you happy with your stay! Dash i will be back! Bill...

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank billsfuntobwith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nevada
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nevada
#2 of 7 in Fort Scott
Oak Tree Inn Fort Scott
Oak Tree Inn Fort Scott
#3 of 7 in Fort Scott

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!