Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$83
Nevada Inn(Nevada)
$50
71 Motel(Nevada)
$43
Azure Sky Motel(Fort Scott)
$40
Fort Scott Inn(Fort Scott)
$52
$47
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Scott)
$115
Econo Lodge(Nevada)
No availability for your dates from our partners
C&H Motel(El Dorado Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesstay there againgreat place to staymotelarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Im attending MWI in Nevada mo. And needed a place to stay so i booked a room for a week. When i arrived was greeted with a smile, friendly and business attitude. I got my room key went up checked my room was clean. I went back down to get my stuff and the manager asked if everthing was to my satifaction. When i started to carrier my stuff up witch i had alot because of my long stay i was asked if i needed help from the manager and was more than happy to help me. Every evening when i came back from school i would stop and talk to the manager ( owner ) and some nights for over a hour and found him to be a very interesting man from his background and his steps in life to where he is now. I guess im just trying to say that he is more then a business man he is a human being and will do anything in his power to make you happy with your stay! Dash i will be back! Bill...

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank billsfuntobwith
Reviewed July 11, 2009

We stayed at this hotel with a baseball team for 3 nights. We were required to pay in advance for all nights regardless of whether we would be there or not - 15 days prior. When we arrived at 9 PM there was no one at the front desk to check us in. After dialing 0 as instructed on the sign for 15 minutes, I finally went behind the desk and started calling the list of employees until I reached someone to check me in. According to some other guests, the attendant at the front got in an argument with someone and just left. When we finally got to our room, it did not smell clean, our clock didn't work and we had only intermittent television service. The cable volume was static on and off all weekend - the volume would just go off for periods of time with only fuzzy static sounds. When we pulled back our sheets to go to bed, the box springs were duct taped! The continental breakfast consisted mostly of sugared cereals and donuts! Then the last night the internet went out and they indicated that the service was down throughout the area. We were able to access the internet from the motel next door - so not true! In addition, we had 4 people in our room and they never gave us more than 2 towles at a time. We had to go ask for more towels each day and return any dirties before they would give us any new. The pool is actually only 4' x 8' - not big enough for the team to get in at once. There was also mold in the bathrooms. This is the "cheapest" place I have been to in a long time. The management was not polite and there was virtually no customer service! I would never recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Stayed here four nights in June 2009. Clean room with king bed, love seat, fridge, and microwave. I suspect all rooms are similar. Brought my dog and gladly paid the $10 per night fee. Treated well by staff, ample parking, great shower, and convenient location. Last year I stayed at the Super 8 next door and while I liked it, this hotel is better (newer and cleaner). I booked with Expedia and paid way more than I could have if I booked direct, so if you stay here, it would pay to call them directly. Internet was slow, but worked fine. Could also receive and use Super 8 signal from my room.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2009

We rented the Inn's conference room to hold a reception for a family event and found the owner, Dash, and his wife to be very helpful and friendly. The spacious, bright conference room was not designed to handle a large buffet but we managed by utilizing the adjoining breakfast room for set up and clean up. The hotel rooms offer quiet, clean basic accommodations. There is ample parking and the hotel is very easy to locate.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank LWL
Reviewed February 3, 2009

I guess it was what I should have expected at a hotel like this one. It was an outdated Days Inn building (said so on the door hanger). My room smelled like a nursing home. The "wireless internet" connection SUCKS. I had such a terrible signal that I was unable to use the internet from my room. The woman at the front desk acted like I didn't know how to use my laptop at first so I explained to her that the signal was to weak to pick up from my room and she said she would "reboot the internet". Go figure. She called me back a few minutes later to let me know that it was working fine in the lobby (a PC probably not connected to the same router). I tried again to explain the weak signal thing to her and she picked up an attitude and told me to feel free to use the lobby. Not really how I expect to be treated. I've decided since I will be in a hotel every night for the next couple of months, this will become routine for me. Every hotel I visit I will post some sort of review. Here is the one for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ridgid300