“Very stinky in hallway”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Nevada
Reviewed June 15, 2014

After a lengthy check in process, walked down the hallway that smelled bad enough to gag you. Fortunately our room did not stink. Room decor was very outdated but clean. Breakfast area was large and good selection of items. Staff was very friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Updated room, clean and great selection for breakfast. Great lighting in parking area. Quite and comfortable. Price was unbeatable. You would spend at least $30 more else where for the same amenities. Great Value.

Room Tip: Don't look for a room after dark. That is when everyone is looking for a room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dstorm91
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Nice rooms. Manager let me print my boarding passes at the front desk hours after checking out of the hotel. The breakfast looked great, but we had a 5K to run in the am. And, the manager's daughter is interested in attending Cottey!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank RAZ807
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel was better than I expected and the staff was excellent. They have been doing some impovements with new beds and tv's. The beds are pretty firm and the rooms are above average. The breakfast is also ok with a pretty good variety. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rich587
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating front desk staff: she showed us several rooms to find the best fit for us. Room was nice (with a lovely recliner!), clean, comfortable. A very nice experience overall. We enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank HJF1990
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I showed up literally at midnight with my niece and nephew. This sounds cliche but we had a flat tire in the pouring down rain...a thunderstorm. We had a donut tire but we could not make it back to Arkansas. The kids were already scared and we were wet and tired. We literally did not have much money and I didn't want to stay in a hotel but the kids really needed to. There were 2 hotels right next to one another so we stopped at this hotel first to see how much they charged. Right as I walked in I was greeted and I asked how much the room was. It was a fair price but I still was not wanting to pay to sleep in a room since I didn't have the spare money....the manager could sense my not wanting to pay but it wasn't because of his prices...he automatically gave me a discount. He told me it was late, he could guarantee a low price and we just started chatting about where I had come from, etc. He was gracious and gave me 20% off the room as a courtesy. I was happy. We asked for a non smoking room and in my experience with hotels, you can ask for one, but you always get a room that has been smoked in....but I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in and the air was crisp and clean. No smoke whatsoever. The room was very clean all the way around. We had a good sleep. I woke to get breakfast to save money and they had a very nice breakfast. Waffles, cereal, juice, donuts, toast....there was a great amount of items to choose from and it was not out of date or stale. I was very impressed. The front desk/managers assisted me in finding a tire place close by and I got a very good deal on my tire and we were on our way in no time. I was very happy and I would recommend anyone stay here. It was clean and friendly. When I got up at 7am, one of the managers was up cleaning and she was sweating. They care about their business and their customers!!

Room Tip: All of them are good. They did not have room service.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jenifa13
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had stayed in two other hotels during the past week. This place was the best by far!!! My room was very clean, nice flat screen tv, excellent staff! I would like to personally thank Dash for his excellent hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple