“ANTS IN MY FOOD!!!!”

Buzz's BBQ & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Nevada
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Description: Buzz's BBQ and Steakhouse is a family owned and operated, hometown restaurant that has been in business since 1999!
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ants!!!! Ants IN MY FOOD. Live ants on my bread. Live ants walking off my plate! Manager said he didn't care if we came back. Terrible customer service. Awful. We will never return. ANTS IN MY FOOD!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A friend and I went to the nascar race over the weekend and on our way home we tried BUZZ'S BBQ. What a mistake, the food was extremely BBBAAADDD. Don't waste your money. The top sirloin was so bad we could not eat it. Sorry try somewhere else. I honestly can not believe they would serve something that bad to a customer and expect them to eat it much less enjoy it. Great location and décor but horrible food......

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stopped in here 30 min before closing time and staff could not be welcoming. Catfish was great as well as burnt tips salads. So were appetizers. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The brisket was pretty good ... I have travled all over the US to eat BBQ ... I got the combo brisket n pulled pork... The pork tasted reheated no smoke flavor I told them I couldn't eat it ( and my mom was with me ordered pulled pork sandwich she couldn't eat it and sent it back ... They have her a brisket sandwich) I asked to replace mine with more brisket... Since it was a combo plater ... The young waitress was very sweet ... Said the chef said he couldn't replace mine lol I have no I dea why ... But they didn't charge me for it... This is just BBQ not great or really good but it's food if your hungry I won't be back

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stopped today on our way home from K.C. My husband and I both ordered Buzz's Smokehouse Burgers. They were HUGE and delicious. My husband got the steak fries as a side and couldn't finish his plate. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked scrumptious and you will NOT go away hungry. The atmosphere is pleasant and our waitress was very polite. The service was a little slow today, but they were very busy when we were there and had several take out orders they were filling as well.