“Great value and food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great Place! 417-667-4MEX
Description: Great Place! 417-667-4MEX
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The chips and salsa are good enough alone to make a meal for me. However, I have had nothing else that wasn't excellent in taste and very generous in portion size! While the service may be slightly inconsistent, the food keeps me coming back. My favorite to date is the fajitas.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We arrived at 7:30 on a saturday night, we were not going to wait an hour and so it was off to the bar. The Loco Shrimp, bacon wrapped around shrimp, cheese and jalapeno, was off the charts good. The salsa, chips were excellent and with a frosted mug of beer, to wash it all down, Yum. My coworkers all enjoyed their meals and we all would recommend.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here en route to Kansas City. Like others have said their chips are not that great - seemed a little stale. Food was pretty good but if I had a choice I'd hold out for some real food in KC. I am vegetarian and they had a small and simple vegetarian menu. Spinach enchilada was good but wood have been much better if the cheese had been distributed throughout the interior. Instead there was a huge roll of cheese on one side of the enchilada and spinach on the other.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Every time I eat here, I don't feel like they want business. They take our order, bring the drinks, bring the food, and bring the check. I sat there for 20 minutes one night without the server coming back around to see if I needed another soda I don't feel like I should have to run my server down to get another drink. The food is good. I've never had anything inedible, but I've never had anything spectacular either.

1  Thank WanderNearandFar
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant on a trip. Most of Nevada is fast food type places and we wanted a sit down meal. We decided to drive though the square to look for a nice place to eat. We saw Iguana Azul and decided to stop. What a wonderful place to eat. We had the best espinaca dip and salsa ever. The main course was excellent and much more than we could eat. The service was excellent as well, it was not just our waitress, but everyone who worked there was ready to take care of our needs. I was so happy to have some leftovers to take home, becuase it may be awhile before we can go back. If you are looking for a clean restaurant that serves excellent food, drive off the main drag of town and go to Iguana Azul.