All reviewsbig spring lodgeroom was cleanshort drivepleasant staynon smoking roombiscuits and gravynice hotelhot breakfastbreakfast bardefinitely stay here againnext morningconvenient locationparking lotbwmoteljoplinoklahoma
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Room was clean and quiet. Spent 2 evenings. Breakfast items offered were hot but limited and lacking the normal bagel or pastry. Room was too bright, curtains did not block the light from the parking lot. Therefore the room was bright all night.

Room Tip: Maybe try the back side of the hotel and the lights may not be such an issue....?
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly & accommodating and my room was clean & comfortable. The shower had good hot water with good water pressure. The breakfast was a decent continental breakfast. Other amenities were close by if needed such as dining, shopping and gas.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2017

We had great service, friendly smile! The lady up front was a asset to this hotel. We had a birthday for two of our grandkids and just stayed the night. Breakfast was plentiful and delicous. Coffee was perfect. Very family friendly. Great job Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

The first room they gave us was absolutely disgustingly dirty. Dust, food, dead cricket, dirty bedding, stains you could see under the torn mattress cover. I cringed. My family sat out in the lobby to watch TV because it was cleaner out there. After thinking about the room while I was watching TV in the lobby, I thought, there is no way I could sleep in there. I went and took pictures of parts of the room. I then asked the very nice and hard working front desk lady if there was any way that we could get another room that was clean. They didn't have any more rooms with 2 beds, so she offered an executive suite with a King bed and gave us a roll away bed. That room was clean and while old, was very nice and spacious. We got a great nights sleep. The cleaning crew's room was right across the hall from our room so in the morning I was shocked at how many cleaning team members there were when our first room (110) just down the hall was so neglected and had been that way for a while. I hope management can be more vigilant. On a good note, the breakfast was great with several choices. The night time lady at the front desk was by herself, but was working so hard to please guest requests. Very impressed with her!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I had to make a separate reservation to come to this one due to some hotel prices for the weekend. Called them up they helped me out and it was by far one of the best hotels I've been too. The staff and the rooms were amazing for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business