Booneslick Lodge
Econo Lodge(Anderson)
  • Pool
Hotel Joplin(Joplin)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast was typical continentalbiscuits and gravywafflesfront deskroom was cleancerealmicrowavetub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Stayed here last weekend with friends, girls basketball teams were there and were either very quiet or couldn't hear them over the noise we were making. The rooms were comfortable and clean. It's not the fanciest place I have been but that was not a problem. Great for girlfriends get-a-way, close to casinos and shopping in Joplin and Sandstone Gardens. I give the staff a good rating as well. Very nice weekend and pretty little town.
Thanks Boone Slick Lodge@

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank okiebug56
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Booneslick Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2009

Thank you for leaving a comment in regards to your recent stay at our Booneslick Lodge. We strive to provide a clean and friendly environment for our guests while away from the comfort of their home. We are glad that your stay was enjoyed by all.

We look forward to your next visit at our Booneslick Lodge. Once again, thank you for posting a review and comment on your stay with us and to let other travelers know of your experience at the Booneslick Lodge.

Reviewed July 9, 2009

My family and I spent the night of July 4th at Neosho Booneslick Lodge. I was pleasantly surprised to find that even though the room was less expensive than I expected to pay, it was every bit as nice as other rooms for which we've paid $20.00 - $40.00 per night more. The staff was friendly, the room had a microwave, refrigerator and a safe for personal items, and it was one of the few hotel rooms I've felf that was clean enough to go barefoot. There was an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs and I believe there was an exercise room, which we didn't use. There was a little noise during the night, but nothing that was too bothersome or that warranted confronting management. I wish there were more places like this for the money!

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank kmharkansas
Reviewed December 6, 2007

I booked this based on review of the website. When I arrived there were several high school teams staying in the hotel. They were running up and down the hall all night. I didnt get any sleep at all. I complained several times to the front desk and they promised they would take care of the situation but they never did. I finally asked to speak to the manager but they told me she went home sick. The next morning they wouldnt make any concessions whatsoever about my complaint. This is the worst place which I have ever stayed. I have stayed at the Econo Lodge, the lowest level of hotel, and received better service. Stay away from this hotel. Management doesn't exist here and they do not stand behind any guarantees. This is by far the worst hotel experience by far!!!!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tr6travel
CarolMakoui, Manager at Booneslick Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2009

I deeply regret your dissatisfaction with your past stay at our hotel. We strive to provide award winning service and it is apparent that we did not provide that to you. The feedback that you provided is appreciated because we know it will only make us better.

I do apologize that you were inconvenienced by noise and distractions from the high school teams staying here. We take steps to ensure that when we have teams in house we put them in groups of rooms to minimize noise that my occur. It is our goal to ensure all of our guests leave our hotel happy and satisfied.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to impress you int he future. Please call me if and when your travels bring you back to Neosho Booneslick Lodge.

A TripAdvisor Member
Atascadero California
Reviewed April 11, 2006

My mother and I had traveled to Neosho to visit family and attend her grandson's wedding. Last year was the second year we chose to stay at Booneslick Lodge because of the friendly staff and quiet atmosphere.
After a fun filled afternoon enjoying the wedding and reception we went to my sister's home. While there, my mom and her grandson's dog had a collision and my mom broke both bones in her leg.
After surgery followed by two days in the hospital, we returned to the hotel. We had extended out stay so we could be close to the doctors who had performed the surgery.
The staff was so accomodating with extra pillows, moving us to a room close to the check-in desk, so my mother would not have to walk any further than necessary since she was now using a walker for the first time in her 84 years of life!
We are going to Neosho again this year and plan to once again stay in the Booneslick Lodge.
Debbie Jamison