“Nice little place”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Neosho
NIXA
“Nice little place”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice staff and large clean room with micro and frig.
Breakfast was biscuits/ gravy, waffles, hot or cold cereals choices, toast, apple or orange juices, milk and coffee.
Excellent value for a senior.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Critters78

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stay here several times throughout the year because our son attends college here. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast is good - biscuits and gravy, cereak, waffles, oatmeal, juice, and coffee. The hotel also offers free wifi and has upgraded to flat screen TV's and is pet friendly. If you ever need anything, the staff is always ready to help. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Neosho area! I don't think you will be disappointed .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank TexasTravelers500
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Last minute stay....people were very nice and accommodating. The hotel was clean, warm and inviting. Only issue was the very, very dry air and I am from Colorado where it is dry. Other than that, wonderful Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank issang
Licking, Missouri, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We do a "LOT" of traveling (retired) just for fun and enjoyment, but lately most places we have found to stay are getting that "now days ATTITUDE" where they act as it is a bother to have customers "LIKE most WAL-MARTs" , to find a place that from the time we enter they made you feel right at home. The front desk people were great in greeting you, the lobby was clean and very inviting, the room was clean and spacious made this stay very nice, not to mention all at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dick H
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We came across this place while spontaneously driving out of the town we live in (Joplin Mo) to find a hotel room not far from town but far enough to get out of town a bit. We liked the name and look of it and were very happy that it wasn't too expensive. The room was nothing very fancy, which was great because it was a cozy trip for us to just spend time together away from kids etc,,,, we Love the hot tub jacuzzi room!! I think its one of a kind the way it has 2 separate jacuzzi's in a room that from the looks of it was once a hotel room. It has a tv set that hangs from the ceiling and with the tubs only being about 2 feet away from each other would sometimes relax in separate hot tubs if one of us didnt want the water as hot as the other or something, We have never been there when it was very packed so never ran into anyone else sharing that jacuzzi room with us. We have gone there maybe 7 times off and on since we find it about 6 or so yrs ago and after writing this I am really excited about going soon! :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shelly B
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Although the Hotel was nice, the staff let a complete stranger into my room while I was out. They just opened the door asked if this was her room and she said yes. They did not even ask her name first and check it against the guest registry. They proceeded to make her a key and let her in. She unpacked all my bags looking for something, luckily I had my wallet and my sons wallet. I tried to open the door with my key twice, that is when she opened my door acting like she did nothing wrong, claiming that it was her room. They moved us to a new room, I would of left but it was 1 am and I was tired. The next morning me and my friends checked out. Oh and the pool....was not useable

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank 160Brian
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Loved the room, location and the staff.. Price was a little high for the room.. Wasn't a 'wow' factor or anything that made me desire to return, but would have no problem staying here if I find myself in Neosho again.. Nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neosho
Best Western Big Spring Lodge
#8 of 23 in Joplin
Super 8 Neosho
Super 8 Neosho
#2 of 4 in Neosho

Been to Booneslick Lodge? Share your experiences!