“Wonderful change of pace”
Review of Booneslick Lodge

Booneslick Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Neosho
Licking, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful change of pace”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We do a "LOT" of traveling (retired) just for fun and enjoyment, but lately most places we have found to stay are getting that "now days ATTITUDE" where they act as it is a bother to have customers "LIKE most WAL-MARTs" , to find a place that from the time we enter they made you feel right at home. The front desk people were great in greeting you, the lobby was clean and very inviting, the room was clean and spacious made this stay very nice, not to mention all at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dick H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We came across this place while spontaneously driving out of the town we live in (Joplin Mo) to find a hotel room not far from town but far enough to get out of town a bit. We liked the name and look of it and were very happy that it wasn't too expensive. The room was nothing very fancy, which was great because it was a cozy trip for us to just spend time together away from kids etc,,,, we Love the hot tub jacuzzi room!! I think its one of a kind the way it has 2 separate jacuzzi's in a room that from the looks of it was once a hotel room. It has a tv set that hangs from the ceiling and with the tubs only being about 2 feet away from each other would sometimes relax in separate hot tubs if one of us didnt want the water as hot as the other or something, We have never been there when it was very packed so never ran into anyone else sharing that jacuzzi room with us. We have gone there maybe 7 times off and on since we find it about 6 or so yrs ago and after writing this I am really excited about going soon! :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shelly B
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Although the Hotel was nice, the staff let a complete stranger into my room while I was out. They just opened the door asked if this was her room and she said yes. They did not even ask her name first and check it against the guest registry. They proceeded to make her a key and let her in. She unpacked all my bags looking for something, luckily I had my wallet and my sons wallet. I tried to open the door with my key twice, that is when she opened my door acting like she did nothing wrong, claiming that it was her room. They moved us to a new room, I would of left but it was 1 am and I was tired. The next morning me and my friends checked out. Oh and the pool....was not useable

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank 160Brian

Travelers are raving about these Neosho hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Loved the room, location and the staff.. Price was a little high for the room.. Wasn't a 'wow' factor or anything that made me desire to return, but would have no problem staying here if I find myself in Neosho again.. Nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Alton
Reviewed July 25, 2011

After trying to get a room in Joplin we came to Neosho and we were pleasantly surprised. Very clean and quiet. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank toobuzymom
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed June 28, 2011

The lady at the front desk was very friendly, the room was in good shape for the price, and the hot tub was nice to relax in after a long day of driving. The only two complaints I have are the beds and hot tub temperature. I didn't sleep very well at all. The bed was extremely hard. I enjoyed the hot tub, but didn't stay in long because it was turned up a little higher than it should have been, I believe. Other than that, our stay was enjoyable and I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AO6814
Republic, Missouri
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We have stayed at Booneslick Lodge several times and always found it to be clean, friendly and spacious rooms. Anytime we are traveling in that area, this is our hotel of choice. If you are looking for high end fabrics and tons of upgrades, you won't find them here. If you are looking for a nice motel that is well worth your money, it right here.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mssjeb2000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neosho
Best Western Big Spring Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 6 in Carthage
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin

Been to Booneslick Lodge? Share your experiences!