“Very Disapointed”
Review of Booneslick Lodge

Booneslick Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Neosho
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Although the Hotel was nice, the staff let a complete stranger into my room while I was out. They just opened the door asked if this was her room and she said yes. They did not even ask her name first and check it against the guest registry. They proceeded to make her a key and let her in. She unpacked all my bags looking for something, luckily I had my wallet and my sons wallet. I tried to open the door with my key twice, that is when she opened my door acting like she did nothing wrong, claiming that it was her room. They moved us to a new room, I would of left but it was 1 am and I was tired. The next morning me and my friends checked out. Oh and the pool....was not useable

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank 160Brian
There are newer reviews for Booneslick Lodge

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Loved the room, location and the staff.. Price was a little high for the room.. Wasn't a 'wow' factor or anything that made me desire to return, but would have no problem staying here if I find myself in Neosho again.. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2011

After trying to get a room in Joplin we came to Neosho and we were pleasantly surprised. Very clean and quiet. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank toobuzymom
Reviewed June 28, 2011

The lady at the front desk was very friendly, the room was in good shape for the price, and the hot tub was nice to relax in after a long day of driving. The only two complaints I have are the beds and hot tub temperature. I didn't sleep very well at all. The bed was extremely hard. I enjoyed the hot tub, but didn't stay in long because it was turned up a little higher than it should have been, I believe. Other than that, our stay was enjoyable and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AO6814
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We have stayed at Booneslick Lodge several times and always found it to be clean, friendly and spacious rooms. Anytime we are traveling in that area, this is our hotel of choice. If you are looking for high end fabrics and tons of upgrades, you won't find them here. If you are looking for a nice motel that is well worth your money, it right here.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mssjeb2000
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Good: Microwave/Fridge in room, Friendly Staff, Location, Wireless Internet Connection
Bad: Hairs on the back of toilet seat - ewe, Lost my reservation - inconvenient after such a long trip, no business center, no ironing board in room, LOUD guests running up and down hall late at night, horrible breakfast - that barely passes for biscuits and gravy.
OVERALL NOT WORTH PRICE

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank PE7UFpuj
Reviewed April 29, 2010

It was extordinarily clean and fresh, very friendly staff and a wonderful room. A very well organized and stocked continential breakfast with couteous and engaging staff. Looking forward to staying again when we roll through. Thanks again for everything Tim and Cindy Reuter

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tcreuter
CarolMakoui, General Manager at Booneslick Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2010

Thank you for your recent comments posted in regards to your stay at our Booneslick Lodge. We appreciate your feedback and posting your comments as it helps to let others know of your experience.

It is great to know that we have achieved our daily goal of providing clean and friendly service, as well as earning your perfect 10.

Thank you again for choosing the Booneslick Lodge for your recent lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you again in your future travels to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neosho
Best Western Big Spring Lodge
#11 of 23 in Joplin
Hampton Inn Joplin
Hampton Inn Joplin
#6 of 23 in Joplin

Been to Booneslick Lodge? Share your experiences!