“Our favorite Asian buffet”

Oriental House Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Neosho
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neosho
“Our favorite Asian buffet”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Oriental House Restaurant is our family's favorite Asian dining spots. Although Neosho and the surrounding area offers many dining options, this remains our favorite and the best. I've dined here since it first began in much humbler quarters but the food remains delicious, well flavored, and consistent. Service is always excellent. In addition to the Asian foods, the small number of American offerings including fried shrimp and catfish (in the evenings) add more tasty treats to the offerings.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Murphy L

brett_levi
“Great Buffet at affordable price”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We frequent here because of the great food, friendly atmosphere, and wonderful price. The food is always fresh. We have a family of 7 and can eat here for about the same price as going fast food. Can't say enough good things.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank brett_levi
“Good stuff!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This restaurant has been around for years and continues to offer great food and service. Buffet is great and ordering off the menu is just a good.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank chocolatefreak1
Neosho, Missouri, United States
“Oriental House”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The buffet is wonderful and the service is good, my only problem with Oriental restaurants as a whole is that most of the food is fried and highly salted. But the food is good.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jean C
Joplin, Missouri
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good service, good prices, good selection, good food. I find the buffet mostly hot probably 85% of the time. I visited the area in the 90s, and I visited this restaurant several times, and was thoroughly unimpressed with the food/buffet. When I came back a few years ago, I was hesitant to try again, but my mother dragged me there. I'm so glad she did! It was spectacular, and has been on every visit since! Idk what happened, but I'm sure glad it did :-)

Visited June 2012