“Excellent!”

Oriental House Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Neosho
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Ordered the take out. It was fabulous. The food was packaged so well it was still warm when I got home and I live about 15 miles away! The serving sizes were adequate. The overall taste of all the food items we ordered .....gets an A+++ from me! The price is good. The employees are friendly. I give it a 5 star!! I will eat there again!

1  Thank JKN_tourist

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I've been to several "Chinese buffets" around this area and this one tops them all. It's not over the top and the food is great! The crab rangoons are perfect and the soo chicken is sour, sweet, chickeny goodness.

1  Thank Thegr33k
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I love this place! It's clean and the service is awesome! The Soo Chicken is to die for. I love the Green Bean Beef. I have gone there repeatedly for years and I've never had a bad experience!

1  Thank jrhod711