“A good stay. Older reviews incorrect at this time.”
Review of Royal Inn & Suites

Royal Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mountain Grove
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A good stay. Older reviews incorrect at this time.”
Reviewed December 31, 2008

My review shows above average. That is reflective of the price level for this property. Not above average when compared with a Hilton or similar but very good for the price.

I travel about 120 nights a year. Many comparisons can be made. I have been to this Travel Lodge twice and will plan to stop again. Desk personnel are very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Microwave and fridge.

If not full, the check in agent places you where there are empty rooms between you and the next occupied room. This helps with regard to having a quiet stay. Most properties, even when close to empty, put people in side by side room to room. Why?
They think that it is easier on the cleaning crew rather than considering customer comfort.

Stayed December 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Benton, LA
Reviewed September 1, 2007

We were told on the phone that the rate would be $52 + tax for two queen beds. When we arrived another lady told us that this was the rate for one queen bed not two. She argued with me telling me, there is no way the lady that took the reservation a few days earlier, would have given me that rate for two queens. I specifically told the lady when I made the reservation that it was me, my wife and three children and we needed two beds. Anyway we went ahead and paid for the room because I was too tired to fuss anymore. I thanked the lady at the front desk only to get no response and proceeded to my room. I went in the room and it was filthy with shagg carpet that was very soiled and stained. I turned around told my wife and kids to get back in the car and I went back to the front desk and got my money back. Travelers beware, Days Inn looked to be nicer ,but we continued south to West Plains were there was a better selection.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Room Quality and Service
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank do1036

Travelers are raving about these Mountain Grove hotels

Florida
Reviewed August 26, 2007

Cleanest and coincidentally the cheapest room of our week-long family vacation to 3 states. Friendly staff and good, free continental breakfast.

Stayed August 2007

Been to Royal Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Inn & Suites

Property: Royal Inn & Suites
Address: 111 E 17th St, Mountain Grove, MO 65711-1159 (Formerly Travelodge Mountain Grove)
Location: United States > Missouri > Mountain Grove
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mountain Grove
Hotel Class:2 star — Royal Inn & Suites 2*
Can You Chang My Webside Hotel ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Mountain Grove