“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I are thin crust pizza fans. For $11, we had a 14 inch pepperoni pizza and two salads. My husband chose the house salad and couldn't finish it because it was so much. I enjoyed my ceasar dressing salad. The pizza was very good and we will go back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Susan L

Mountain Grove, Missouri
“Bomb!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The pizza is soooo bomb, and the waitresses were kind and attentive to want. Great customer service and fun atmosphere. love, love, love this place

• Visited October 2012
Mountain View, Missouri
“When Then Moon Hits Your Eye”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

No one enjoys pasta more than I do. I grew up next door to an Italian family. Seafood pasts, clams in a linguini sauce. Great Italian Italian food. Great Italian bread.

• Visited May 2012
Cabool, Missouri
“Not very good”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Don't waste your time. I went in once and ate off the menu and it was just fair. I stopped in again by myself at 1:10 in the afternoon thinking I'd get a quick buffet lunch. The buffet was empty and looked nasty. Ended up going to Pizza Hut for my lunch.

• Visited November 2011
Mountain Grove, Missouri
“Mediocre”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had the Primo Valentine, which was a pasta dish with chicken, roasted red peppers, and bacon with an alfredo sauce. The chicken was chopped into such tiny pieces that at first I thought there was none. The sauce was not creamy, but grainy. In addition, our iced tea was so weak we might as well have just had water because that's pretty much what it tasted like. I ordered the Ceasar side salad, which was made with iceberg lettuce. Who makes an Italian salad with iceberg lettuce? On the upside, the service was good and the waitress was friendly, but we won't be going back.

• Visited June 2012