“Do Not Stay Here!!”

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Mound City
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mound City
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I am a waterfowl hunter and stayed the night to wake up and find out the hotel towed my truck and duck hunting boat!! They claimed I was not a patron, Wrong! They did not call my room and ask me to move my truck. They claim I parked in a no parking zone, Wrong! They claim I took up 3 spaces in their lot. We had 3 people staying in our room. What if we all drove and met there. Are we not entitled to 3 spaces. After missing our next days hunt and paying the towing company $112 the manager Helen did nothing and knows nothing about constomer service. The owner Jack Patel is also has no customer service background as he would not return any of my calls and continued to ignore the mistake his front desk employee Andrew did. A motel that sits in the mecca of waterfowl/bird viewing area, you would think that you could pull a boat trailer and park there. Andrew you might want to look at those expensive camera monitor and when you see duck boats out there, you could inform them of the back parking area instead of towing them. This place is unprofessional and corporate super 8 did nothing because all super 8's are individually owned and since Jack Patel is worthless I will NEVER use another Super 8.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank michael c
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Mound City

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I pulled into the Super 8 dizzy and sick with flu following a family gathering, the staff was both helpful and fast in getting me checked in and was even kind enough to call to check up on me the next day. The rooms were clean and modern with a giant bed to sprawl out on. This is a big deal for me because I'm 6"4 and most motels do not have the sleeping accommodations to suit me. If you're in the area, definitely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

ORMOND BEACH
Reviewed October 19, 2012

2  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have been there for the last 45 days and love it! I do go home on the weekend. The staff are very helpful and very nice. The Motel is VERY clean and well kept up! I stayed in alot of Motels and this one is top notch. The last Motel I stayed in was real bad and it was a Supper 8 all so. You cannot compare this Supper 8 with other Supper 8 because it's so dame nice!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John C
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great Place to stay and very nice staff. Very nice lobby and entrance way to hotel. Staff recommended local restaurant and found to be a little odd, but for was very good food and nice people. Very relaxing very nice small town atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Country Hearth Inn- Maryville
Audrey's Motel
Audrey's Motel
#1 of 2 in Mound City

Been to Super 8 Mound City? Share your experiences!