Audrey's Motel
$79
$96
$90
$76
Country Hearth Inn- Maryville(Maryville)(Great Value!)
$73
$73
$62
$106
BestWestern.com
All reviewshot breakfastmission tripnational chaincinder blockblack hillsmom popvery nice place to staychain hotelssquaw creekafter midnighthard boiled eggsdefinitely stay here againnext morninghankvethunterscouch
Reviewed August 18, 2010

My father and I took a motorcycle trip and the daylight gave out on us around Mound City so we decided to stop for the night. The clerk at the gas station directed us to Audrey's motel and so thats where we stayed. Friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms at reasonable rates. They let us park our bikes underneath the awning also..Thanks! I will stay here again if I ever pass through.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2010

If you want your Experience to be like living in a kennel with your dog then great place. I made the mistake on paying before I checked the "pet friendly" room. A concrete floor is not my idea of a nice pet friendly hotel. When I tried to get my money back the old [--] at the front desk got into a argurment with me and got his wife out there. She said finally give him his money back, while going through the process the jerk told me no one has ever asked for their money back in six years...he had the "phone" on hold and told me he didn't know how and was going to charge me a $12 credit card fee reguardless, finally I said give me the damn room. Now I am laying here in my kennel with my dog on the bed with me...if you want to be jerked around then so be it, this is the place for you.

Reviewed February 5, 2009

Rooms are by far the cleanest!! The staff was very friendy and check in was painless. Rooms are super quiet and spacious and the free internet was great and fast.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2008

This motel is right off of I-29 in Mound City. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the free wi-fi was great -- a rarity for a motel in such a small town. Check-in and check-out were painless and staff were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)