“Best Fish n Chips ever”

The Fish & Chook Shop
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Burnt Pine
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Fresh delicious fish and chips with just the right amount of crunch. Not a sign of grease. Absolutely lovely.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had a BBQ chicken from here early in my week-long visit, but the decision at the end of my holiday to double-back for a fish lunch during the 2-hour wait for a departing plane was the best decision.

The co-owner who served me was the very friendly daughter-in-law of the host of my accommodation. She served me both times (for the chook and the fish). Her recommendation that I change my order to get more fish at less cost was appreciated. Delicious fish.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Whilst on Norfolk was short of time for dinner one night, went to the fish and chook shop,just around the corner from Fantasy Island Resort and Barney Duffys restaurant. I had the local trumpter,it was melt in your mouth delicious,I have never had fish from mainland Australia that tasted like this.Excellent meal. If you dont have time to do the island fish fry this is an excellent alternative

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had to wait until all locals had been served first, even when we were in a line. We walked out and went to the bowls Club

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The best fish & chips I have ever had. A very generous serve for $14.95. One meal could do two people. We had takeaway. One person we saw there had been back 3 times.