“Norfolk Holiday”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I had our first dinner at this restaurant on the advise of a relative who visited the island several time. The meal was very generous in size and both my wife enjoyed every morse of it complemented with a nice bottle of wine. Which of course we had to miss on the sweets and coffee.

I must say that the ambiance of the restaurant is a bit dull and in my opinion it needs a bit of freshening up.

1  Thank cdm65syd

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Steak was beautifully cooked, the table service was excellent. Good value for money. Need to book by putting your name and time in their book out front

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Friendly service, good food served quickly - great when you are hungry. Had the chicken breast with camembert and mash, very tasty. Had a lovely chat to the waitress and the chef. We can definitely recommend this restaurant - one of a few with some atmosphere.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

They used to be so much better, now...
The menu was sticky and gross, service was not great, the chef was just outside smoking the whole time, steak was fatty and tough and chewy. Not happy with my experience..

Reviewed August 15, 2012

One of the best meals I've had, chicken breast with sweet potato mash and camembert cheese dijon sauce